Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an AWD 944 with a V8?

Comment

I wouldn't even know what to begin to search in an effort to find a gif that could properly display my current emotions.

Subscribed forever and ever.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo135 View Post
        an AWD 944 with a V8?
        Originally posted by mikethevilla View Post
        Subscribed forever and ever.
        Thank you for believing

Comment

I want all wheel drive, and hoosier slicks
          and all the everything here.

Props on the CNC, even if you lose a finger, you can make another
          Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes. Tears of joy are streaming down my face. This is the best thing i have ever read in my short, but ever lengthening life.

Comment

Originally posted by Motoman325 View Post
              Props on the CNC, even if you lose a finger, you can make another
              I never thought of that, very clever

Originally posted by Tate View Post
              Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes. Tears of joy are streaming down my face. This is the best thing i have ever read in my short, but ever lengthening life.
              That is the right amount of yessing but If the next sentence is true we have to do something to help you.

Comment

Just don't be like the guy who stuffed 13" wide wheels under his 240Z and gave us tasty renders, then fell off the face of the earth.
                Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

Originally posted by Aitch View Post
                  [/IMG]

Just don't be like the guy who stuffed 13" wide wheels under his 240Z and gave us tasty renders, then fell off the face of the earth.
                  Amen.

I love where this is going!

Comment

Originally posted by Aitch View Post
                    I know!, that bastard.

Comment

• hello, neat project, cant wait to see more.
                      i have some questions.
                      shouldnt have you named the thread 924? thats not a 944...
                      with all that engine and all that gearbox, where will the driver fit?
                      PORSCHE turbo

Comment

• So you're putting in the drivetrain from a 300c hemi awd?

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• Originally posted by morghen View Post
                          I'd think it would look something like this:

Awesome project, keep it coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by morghen View Post
                            shouldnt have you named the thread 924? thats not a 944...
                            Yes, you can see why here at post #20

That is why PLAN A was so secretive, but now that I posted it, this should make sense at post #59

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
                            So you're putting in the drivetrain from a 300c hemi awd?
                            No, where did you get that idea?

Originally posted by gearheaded View Post
                            I'd think it would look something like this:
                            Awesome project, keep it coming!
                            If I canīt move the transmission far back enough, I should take your suggestion and make a "McLaren F1 center driver" approach bolt the seat to the trans and say it was my plan from the beginning.

Comment

• Figured it had all the stuff you needed front/back diff + 6.5L V8 (SRT)

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
                                Figured it had all the stuff you needed front/back diff + 6.5L V8 (SRT)
                                I see, I didn't even know that chrysler had AWD on those cars as they were not marketed here.

I am a lot more familiar with chevy stuff because of my LS background.

My 6.5 comes from a LS3 6.2 stroked to 3.825. Pins go down on the piston which makes it a lot stronger.

Comment

Working...
                                X