16" BBS RS 3 piece 5x108 ferrari wheels, no tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16" BBS RS 3 piece 5x108 ferrari wheels, no tires

I have had these wheels for about 7-8 years. They are in fantastic condition. I bought them from a guy who was returning his 19k mile Ferrari to stock, they had been garage kept since the 80's. They are original 5x108 3 piece BBS RS from a Ferrari 308.
    Wheels were split apart for refinish, or painted but, I couldn't bring myself to do it. No bends or curb rash, some very minor marks. All original 80's goodness. Comes with all four BBS centercaps and hexes. I really do love these wheels, but I don't have a car to use them on. Too many cars, wheels etc and I just bought a new truck.*

If I cant get what I want I don't mind just looking at them in the garage. I'm sure I will regret it down the road either way, I've only seen two maybe 3 other sets of these come up for sale since I've owned mine, and they are my favorite wheel design.*

Wheels-

16x7.5 square et +11 2" lip

Factory BBS center cap tool is included.

$1400 wheels only picked up
    or you pay shipping cost and paypal fees
    sorry but I am not willing to ship these outside of the US, and really don't want to ship them at all if I can avoid it.

I know the market value of these, and don't really need to sell them, so my price is slightly negotiable. Wheels are in the garage and will snap some pics of each wheel later. thanks for your interest!

Last edited by IRON-E; 06-17-2015, 06:15 PM.
    Oh yeaaaaahhh....

Pics added.
    Oh yeaaaaahhh....

Comment

Bump for a good seller.

Comment

Hey man interested in these, sent you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Thompson View Post
          Hey man interested in these, sent you a pm.
          Well, I still have these around and they are just collecting dust.
          Oh yeaaaaahhh....

Comment

Hey, i am interested if you still have them for sale?

Comment

Looking for the best price on the market. Seems I do my math right and finally found it! Are they yet available?

Comment

If anyone is still interested, please email me at *Ed89Rox@Gmail
                Oh yeaaaaahhh....

Comment

make new photo upload! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mica View Post
                    make new photo upload! thanks
                    Send me your email infoe, I don't have time to sign up to a new photo upload site.
                    Oh yeaaaaahhh....

Comment

Working...
                    X