No announcement yet.

the everyone hates civics build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love everything but the green & steering wheel.

I miss my Hondas

Comment

Not my bag, but great build.

Any plans on freshening up the headlamps?

Comment

Originally posted by brownishwater View Post
        Not my bag, but great build.

Any plans on freshening up the headlamps?

uh, i think the headlamps are meant to be that color?

Comment

Originally posted by stray View Post
          uh, i think the headlamps are meant to be that color?
          Ha, I was gonna ask about the headlight too, if they had been tinted or something? Read the first post and they're meant to be bronze tinted headlights. I like them so much I actually tried to google a bronze tint but didn't find anything other than the Honda bronze headlights...
          My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

Originally posted by jazig.k View Post
            Ha, I was gonna ask about the headlight too, if they had been tinted or something? Read the first post and they're meant to be bronze tinted headlights. I like them so much I actually tried to google a bronze tint but didn't find anything other than the Honda bronze headlights...
            LOL!

yeah, I actually think the headlamps are NICE touch considering the lip he installed has a similar tinge to it. Tremendous attn to detail ITT. Best Honda I've seen on here.

Comment

I gotta say I like it and I don't like many honda's....BUT get rid of the nasty stretch and camber make it a sick functional car with good wheel gap, tread, fitment but that's just my 2 cents keep it up man!

Comment

love it, such a clean job

Comment

As much as I want to dislike the vented hood it just works so damn well with the car.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Beautiful car man! It's a dream of mine to one day have a car I own on The Chronicles, so I guess I need to put more time into my civic haha

Comment

Working...
                    X