• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleted no original signals

Comment

I think this is 3/5 "grade"

Comment

If you pull this off, you'll be an absolute hero.

Comment

car's body's bare metal was cleared of rust and painted temporarily

I am very sad that the work is very slow ... not have enough free time

Comment

Originally posted by mikethevilla View Post
            If you pull this off, you'll be an absolute hero.
            I also think that my life will not vain.The main thing is not to give up

Comment

This is gonna be great, keep up the good work man!
              '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Follow me on IG : @mrlaef

Comment

enough space for chevy 4.3 v6 engine/
                It is my bosses engine, he will disassemble on parts
                But I was able to measure the size.

who knows a good photo tuned gasoline engines? (chrome plated head, cool exhaust)
                maybe I refuse v8, but later , when the try to install tahoe engine.

Comment

car on the lift

find new problems

rotten spar Left (car frame)
                  old suspension, which requires maintenance

workpiece for Repairing rear car part and drop

Comment

If you're wondering what's going on in our country on the topic of custom culture, here's some pictures from the last meeting

Comment

Originally posted by grmz View Post
                      If you're wondering what's going on in our country on the topic of custom culture, here's some pictures from the last meeting
                      http://madetoscrape.com/post/1296286...round-part-one
                      Some great looking cars in that link. I really want to have a Lada here in the states.

Comment

Just found this thread, and it's amazing. Have you considered going to a neighboring country that has american cars and getting an engine from them?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                          Just found this thread, and it's amazing. Have you considered going to a neighboring country that has american cars and getting an engine from them?
                          I once wrote earlier:
                          I work for a company that brings Spare parts from America. We buy broken American cars (Chevrolet, Ford, GMC etc.)they dismantle them in America and send those parts that we need. I'd like to buy old american car with Carburetor engine and automatic transmission dismantled from the old American cars. (80-s .. Chevy, Ford...) but it will cost a lot of money (because delivery) Therefore, it may be necessary here to search a car with an engine and an automatic transmission.

Now when I tried install blazer engine (astro van engine... too)
                          I'll try to find here (in Russia) overturned car cheap, or broken...But it's not 100%, because I still consider other motors. I'm finding.

Comment

Originally posted by evertoconquer View Post
                            Some great looking cars in that link. I really want to have a Lada here in the states.
                            I signed up on one guy from America
                            Всем привет из Соеденненых Штатов Америки! Эта Тройка была выиграна в лотерею. Она была выиграна в 1982 году в лотерее "Спринт", купленной за один рубль в Одессе, Украина. Автомобиль использовался в течение 25 лет. После чего он стоял, не использовался в течение некоторого времени. Когда я купил его, он был в плохом состоянии, у него была интересная история. Я решил дать ему вторую жизнь и сделать точно так же как с завода. Жигули были восстановлены в Одессе в первоначальное состояние. По семейным обстоятельствам перевезли в США. Жигули сейчас живет в Нью-Йорке в теплом и сухом гараже, где она обслуживается мной. Я забочусь о машине больше чем нужно, в пример этому, я отнесу замену масла каждые 4 месяца не зависимо от пробега. Я заменил все не подлинные детали на оригинальные. Детали которые менялись соответствовали году автомобиля и правильной модификации. Я люблю эту машину больше чем любой другой автомобиль.

. He drives a Lada

I do not know whether he has another language channel .

Comment

not bad video
                              About VAZ in USA
                              My Russian Lada driving around. Guide to Lada for Americans.

Comment

i found other rear wings

Comment

Working...
                                X