Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you drive like that?!!

Its got papers ..

"I am strangely comfortable with it"

God I love those wheels, fantastic work.
    Quote Originally Posted by da3bous View Post
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Quote Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
    That's cool.

But you do see the irony in making a thread called "how do you drive like that" and posting a bagged car, parked, right?
    Hey firelizard-chill the fuck out.
    Haven't seen any pics of your stanced ride on here anywhere. The first post clearly says "I love that question" not "I love driving this low". Do you honestly think a car that low could drive up on to an incline like that with a static drop? I mean let's be real here. Lots of people come to this site cuz they are tired of people like you ***** on their cars on other forums. So if you're gonna bitch about people posting their bagged ride then gtfo bc no one likes a *****.

OP- car looks AWESOME!
    Can't wait to see it with the hood filled in! Those wheels look sick as hell. What is that sticker you put on the cap? At first I thought it was a marijuana bud or maybe an artichoke? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kielan View Post
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
    ///stanceworks\\\

610EURO Guest

^ jump off the roids kid

That's cool.

But you do see the irony in making a thread called "how do you drive like that" and posting a bagged car, parked, right?
    +1 .. when i opened the thread i thought this guy is riding on solid aluminum suspension with a 5 degree turning radius. shit, even i was going to give him props for that height static. then read he had bags and well .. the dissapointment set in.

bags or not...that fitment is damn near perfect.

and for what it's worth...i drive lower bagged than i did static, just because you're bagged doesn't mean you drive like a pussy. major props op.

dude i love this thing makes me wanna buy a vw

Quote Originally Posted by 610EURO View Post
    ^ jump off the roids kid

+1 .. when i opened the thread i thought this guy is riding on solid aluminum suspension with a 5 degree turning radius. shit, even i was going to give him props for that height static. then read he had bags and well .. the dissapointment set in.
    Sorry to dissapoint guy...but I really dont want to turn this into a bags is cheating thread...

Unless you ride in my car to see how low I drive it you really shouldn't judge...I literally look in my side view mirrors and lower the car while driving to the point where I cant go any further....I dont jack the car up to 4x4 status to safely drive around all day. BUT on situations like that ramp pictured or the security ramps going on and off base I have to raise it to get through. I would never be able to drive a slammed car on base because of those ramps. I tried to drive over them on day and caught my subframe on them (weak)

To the rest of the guys thanks for the kind words...My appointment is on Wednesday with the body guy to get my hood done up. The wheel decals are actually hop grenades from a beer brewing radio network that Im a huge fan of (I brew my own) My trunk setup is going to have a sort of brewing theme as well more to come with that

that is sweet. Those rims are incredible. Great color combo.

Miami for shcool, Houston for the summer, L.A for life !

this car are fucking awesome !

firelizard Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sixonefive View Post
    Haven't seen any pics of your stanced ride on here anywhere. The first post clearly says "I love that question" not "I love driving this low". Do you honestly think a car that low could drive up on to an incline like that with a static drop? I mean let's be real here. Lots of people come to this site cuz they are tired of people like you ***** on their cars on other forums. So if you're gonna bitch about people posting their bagged ride then gtfo bc no one likes a *****.
    I **** stanced cars.

Plowed on the ground! Love it.
    -BMW Master Technician

I **** stanced cars.
    haha I think i'm actually beginning to like you firelizard...

I dont think I was even that disturbed by your comment. I see where your coming from about the thread title so your point was valid but I think my sarcasm/joke got lost in translation.

Thanks anyway everyone...not sure how long it will be in the body shop but I'll try and get a decent shoot done afterwards.

I **** stanced cars.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kielan View Post
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
    ///stanceworks\\\

how do you drive it like that
    DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Quote Originally Posted by FBGM View Post
    how do you drive it like that
    thats easy..I dont

firelizard Guest

Quote Originally Posted by residentevol View Post
    haha I think i'm actually beginning to like you firelizard...

I dont think I was even that disturbed by your comment. I see where your coming from about the thread title so your point was valid but I think my sarcasm/joke got lost in translation.
    lol Cheers

It's funny to see some of the people on this site rage... I won't deny I'm trooooooollin'

I cant lie man at first I was like

Than I was like...

Cheers! Back on topic I have a kind of not so great night that is a really hard to see shot.... a buddy took with a new lens he got so I figured why not try it out on my car. We'll get some good ones up soon once I get my car back from the body shop...(Going in on Wednesday!)

picked the car up from the bodyshop today. got the hood notch filled and a dent in the qtr panel fixed....definitely going back for more work this guy did an awesome job. These are crappy quick pics I'll get a better shoot done once the car gets cleaned (bird poop on the grill you can see in the pic)

And for those not savvy to what a badgeless grill on a MKV GTI looks like w/out the hood being done here is a comparison

Seems like such a trivial thing but it bugged the hell out of me and there was no way I was rocking one of those fake ass plastic fillers...

So sick. I just got some flat black meshies for my car too
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Rofl @ the ice cube refferences...

Looks amazing dude.. Enjoy it!
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

You found some work equip M1's too?

PICS or it didnt happen

Dialed like a Rolex.

Looks very, very clean, but bags are for groceries and 200"+ cars
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Yeah........... That's sick!

Quote Originally Posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
    Looks very, very clean, but bags are for groceries and 200"+ cars

I know your joking but come at me when you get older and have a wife and kid that like to ride in your car every now and again

Besides I can assure you I drive lower on bags than most do on coils...and when I hit a sketchy part of town or a steep incline you bet your static lovin ass I raise that shit up and drive on through

Sorry man but its time for some of you to realize that bags aren't going anywhere anytime soon and that they are in no freakin way cheating. I spent wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more time installing this setup than anyone spent on their slap me on in 2 hours coilovers.

/end rant