Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you drive like that?!!

Default How do you drive like that?!!

Haha I love that question...

Just thought I'd share some new pix...Nothing really new done to the car yet been super busy at work...soon enough though

no notch yet so the front right doesn't go down as far as the driver side..

I really need a cat back

check out my socks...

and the front...hard to see in the pic but looking down from above its perfectly flush with the fender <3

How do you drive like that? :thumbsup:

still rockin notchless...

looks clean!

socks i mean...

car looks good, cant wait to see where you go from here

wunderbar or wunderbaum or something like that.. my german isnt that great...

i just want to say that your car looks awesome... it would look dope with a böser hood...

that fitment is perfect, cant wait to see it after a notch and that hood filled
    97 M3 GT2
    2018 SIERRA TOW RIG

I can't see fitment anywhere getting closer that something like that.

That fitment is insane.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

I like the center caps. Really sets the wheels off.

-Dan

OM nom nom nom nom nom nom. Yeah, that about covers it

slow'n low

Thanks guys the hood notch should be done mid summer the Germans want a lot of money for the work. The post above it's not all that slo' the car has apr stg2+ tune and moves pretty nice on the autobahn. Hit 160mph in it on a nice long stretch...
    Last edited by residentevol; 06-01-2010 at 08:02 AM.

Whoa! That is awesome, love the rear fitment

Seriously that is sick! Really, how do you drive like that?

^haha

Im a cheater man..in all seriousness though I drive this thing AS LOW AS POSSIBLE with this setup so dont **** me for going bag'd. I will get a pic of my ride height so you dont all **** me for cheating. There is absolutely no way I could pull this stance off static so Im happy with my decision.

<3

Couple of new pics to share...Car is going under the knife next week to get that hood notch filled and some other small body things..Cant wait I think it will really smooth it out w/out that ugly notch.

w3rd

I got stuck @ madhadeva81's sig for a LOOOOONG time. After tho, I love this.
    stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

I just looked up there to check it out..good call that was funny as sh*t!

haha thats insane fitment : , love how the lip is poking past the arch but the tyre is tucked crazy stuff

thats crazy man, I **** looking at shit like this, makes me think my car is a 4x4

"how do you drive like this...?" --- Answer: You live in Germany

ha well to be fair I guess I could post up some rolling shots with showing my ride height In all honesty though I drive this thing as low as possible w/out destroying my fenders completely...

^ha no shit the roads here are absolutely amazing. Driving aired up at 160mph the other night on stretched tires while I was seeing how fast my buddies charger Srt8 was....I was thinking I might have a deathwish..but I love the autobahns so much...

firelizard Guest

Ride height or it doesn't matter.

^ha even in a world where people come to share ***** on cars there are ******

I didnt burn the paint on my rear fender lip and shave the yokohomo off of my tires by driving like a pussy.

firelizard Guest

That's cool.

But you do see the irony in making a thread called "how do you drive like that" and posting a bagged car, parked, right?

Look man I'm not sure what your getting at but in the first line of my post I said "Haha I love that question" I guess I could have explained it more but I get that question all the damn time and I think its funny because its pretty damn obvious that driving like this would be impossible (im the only one on base with bags so people dont even think that perhaps I raise it up to drive). I see what you are saying and I wasn't trying to claim that I drive like that...I had been literally asked that question every day for about a week straight so I thought it would be funny.

Looks amazing.