No announcement yet.

How do you drive like that?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just looked up there to check it out..good call that was funny as sh*t!
    sigpic

Comment

haha thats insane fitment : , love how the lip is poking past the arch but the tyre is tucked crazy stuff

Comment

thats crazy man, I **** looking at shit like this, makes me think my car is a 4x4

Comment

"how do you drive like this...?" --- Answer: You live in Germany
          ---------------------------------------------------------
          Ignorus Maximus
          ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

ha well to be fair I guess I could post up some rolling shots with showing my ride height In all honesty though I drive this thing as low as possible w/out destroying my fenders completely...

^ha no shit the roads here are absolutely amazing. Driving aired up at 160mph the other night on stretched tires while I was seeing how fast my buddies charger Srt8 was....I was thinking I might have a deathwish..but I love the autobahns so much...
            sigpic

Comment

Ride height or it doesn't matter.

Comment

^ha even in a world where people come to share ***** on cars there are ******

I didnt burn the paint on my rear fender lip and shave the yokohomo off of my tires by driving like a pussy.
                sigpic

Comment

That's cool.

But you do see the irony in making a thread called "how do you drive like that" and posting a bagged car, parked, right?

Comment

Look man I'm not sure what your getting at but in the first line of my post I said "Haha I love that question" I guess I could have explained it more but I get that question all the damn time and I think its funny because its pretty damn obvious that driving like this would be impossible (im the only one on base with bags so people dont even think that perhaps I raise it up to drive). I see what you are saying and I wasn't trying to claim that I drive like that...I had been literally asked that question every day for about a week straight so I thought it would be funny.
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks amazing.

Comment

Its got papers ..

"I am strangely comfortable with it"

Comment

God I love those wheels, fantastic work.
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                            That's cool.

But you do see the irony in making a thread called "how do you drive like that" and posting a bagged car, parked, right?
                            Hey firelizard-chill the fuck out.
                            Haven't seen any pics of your stanced ride on here anywhere. The first post clearly says "I love that question" not "I love driving this low". Do you honestly think a car that low could drive up on to an incline like that with a static drop? I mean let's be real here. Lots of people come to this site cuz they are tired of people like you ***** on their cars on other forums. So if you're gonna bitch about people posting their bagged ride then gtfo bc no one likes a *****.

OP- car looks AWESOME!
                            Can't wait to see it with the hood filled in! Those wheels look sick as hell. What is that sticker you put on the cap? At first I thought it was a marijuana bud or maybe an artichoke? LOL

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                            ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

^ jump off the roids kid

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                              That's cool.

+1 .. when i opened the thread i thought this guy is riding on solid aluminum suspension with a 5 degree turning radius. shit, even i was going to give him props for that height static. then read he had bags and well .. the dissapointment set in.

Comment

bags or not...that fitment is damn near perfect.

and for what it's worth...i drive lower bagged than i did static, just because you're bagged doesn't mean you drive like a pussy. major props op.

Comment

Working...
                                X