Clich-E36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
    Thanks man! Need to update your TI thread!
    Yeah mate I do, I follow you over on Insta and ive been just adding pics of the TI on it recently.
    My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

What's your instagram name? Hopefully I follow you already but if not I certainly will, would love to see some updates on your TI!

Gonna dump a couple more pics here:

Last edited by cblock406; 11-15-2017, 02:59 PM.

@projects_always

Comment

So clean! I like how you've kept it non-M.

Comment

Long time no update man, how's this coming along??
          Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
            Long time no update man, how's this coming along??
            Hey, almost missed this!

All I really did this year was overhauled the AC system and swapped to clears for a change.

I replaced all of the O-rings in the lines, put a new dryer in, and had the system vacuumed and re-filled. Blows cold AF now.

Clear lights, will probably throw the amber's back on next year.

All my time and money went into our 4runner this year. It was stolen 12/23/16 and recovered a couple of weeks later.

I've put a ton of work into cleaning/fixing the shit that broke when it was stolen and catching it up on pretty much all the maintenance you can do, other than suspension yet.

If anyone cares or likes 4runners:

This next year this will be getting some attention (ahem, money thrown at it) hopefully!
            Last edited by cblock406; 11-15-2017, 05:14 PM.

@projects_always

Comment

Well, looks like this will turn into a build again. The car really hasn't changed much in the last couple years as I've been spending money on other vehicles but now I'm focused back on this.

My awesome now wife bought me some inpro tails for Christmas off ebay.de. I'm not really sold on them, I guess I'm just an amber guy at heart.

[/url]

And I FINALY got the rest of the parts for the suspension. I've had the bags for two years now lol

Bag riders was/is having a 20% off sale right now with free shipping so I figured it was now or never. Went with the Airlift 3P management system with dual compressors and 3/8 line.

I haven't really found any detailed write ups on bagging an E36 so I'll try my best to grab pics of running the lines and things like that.

Last but not least I found a company that makes new covers for sport seats. I've had a set of seats that need to be redone sitting in my garage longer than the suspension has. Luckily the color match is damn near identical to BMW's sand beige. This will turn into a project of it's own I'm sure.

@projects_always

Comment

Where did you get the covers? If you need any help with the air let me know
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                  Where did you get the covers? If you need any help with the air let me know
                  Thanks, will do! Hoping it goes smoothly. The covers are from autocustomleathers.com, they were blowing out some of their e36 stuff pretty cheap.

@projects_always

Comment

This is goals af. There is a red sedan locally so it should be mine soon lol

Comment

• Working on getting the wrinkles out but pretty happy how they are coming out. Painted the trim black.

@projects_always

Comment

• SAW THIS AT LEAVENWORTH LAST YEAR BUT HAD NO IDEA WHOSE IT WAS

Crazy I opened this thread and felt the car looked familiar hahaha! Favorite color and the paint looks too wet duders. You cruising to Leavenworth this year? Made the trip last year with some Benz buddies but we should setup a stanceworks lil side meet at somepoint and scope all the builds from the forums!

Back on topic; those seat covers dont look too shabby! Would be so easy to take to an upholster to weave m-cloth into them while their out...

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

• YES YES YES!!! You know im an amber guy aswell but the clear look is so fresh, im a bit hmmmmmmmm on the all clear rears but they are nice, bagged and that fresh interior will be pretty much the finishing touches in my eyes.
                          My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

• Originally posted by Kinghorn View Post
                            SAW THIS AT LEAVENWORTH LAST YEAR BUT HAD NO IDEA WHOSE IT WAS

Crazy I opened this thread and felt the car looked familiar hahaha! Favorite color and the paint looks too wet duders. You cruising to Leavenworth this year? Made the trip last year with some Benz buddies but we should setup a stanceworks lil side meet at somepoint and scope all the builds from the forums!

Back on topic; those seat covers dont look too shabby! Would be so easy to take to an upholster to weave m-cloth into them while their out...
                            Yep, rushing to get the car done for Leavenworth with limited time. Worst case I'll take my M3 but I really want to bring this. Definitely down to meet up too!

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
                            YES YES YES!!! You know im an amber guy aswell but the clear look is so fresh, im a bit hmmmmmmmm on the all clear rears but they are nice, bagged and that fresh interior will be pretty much the finishing touches in my eyes.
                            Thanks man! I'm an amber guy at heart as well!

@projects_always

Comment

• Making progress. I have the front airlines ran through the inside of the car and through the firewall. Started mocking up the trunk and will have all of the suspension back on the car this week. Then it should be just a matter of wiring it all up and adjusting the suspension.

Sorry for the crappy cell pic.

@projects_always

Comment

• Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X