No announcement yet.

Clich-E36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend surprised me this weekend with some new floormats! Sadly no other updates at this time, I've been busy working on this car.

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...-s-Car-(m3-4-A)

Old:

New:

@projects_always

Comment

@projects_always

Comment

Man I cant get over how good those wheels look on this car. Maybe I just have a thing for concave wheels idk.

Hopefully ill get to see this one day at a show maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
          Man I cant get over how good those wheels look on this car. Maybe I just have a thing for concave wheels idk.

Hopefully ill get to see this one day at a show maybe.
          Thanks! I'm sure we will run into each other at some point...I'd like to see your lexus as well. I had the car at Stancewars and E36 Treffen this year, I was going to try and make it to Fest but I had a late Friday night and didn't make it lol.

@projects_always

Comment

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
            Thanks! I'm sure we will run into each other at some point...I'd like to see your lexus as well. I had the car at Stancewars and E36 Treffen this year, I was going to try and make it to Fest but I had a late Friday night and didn't make it lol.
            Dang I was at Fest lmao.

Do you go to any of the Stancewars monthly meets?

Comment

Hi Guys,

I just got a new camera and am trying to learn how to use it. Thought I would take the e36 out today for a little shoot. A couple turned out okay, hopefully they will become progressively better!

Last edited by cblock406; 03-15-2016, 06:11 PM.

@projects_always

Comment

I'm so glad you don't have an M bumper on your 328i. The M bumper looks really great on E36s, so I understand why people do it, but the regular 3-series E36s look good too with their factory bumpers. It seems like you can't turn around anymore without running into an M bumper, it feels kinda played out...

As an owner of an M3 and a 323is, big props. Both your cars look classy as f***.

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerBomber View Post
                  I'm so glad you don't have an M bumper on your 328i. The M bumper looks really great on E36s, so I understand why people do it, but the regular 3-series E36s look good too with their factory bumpers. It seems like you can't turn around anymore without running into an M bumper, it feels kinda played out...

As an owner of an M3 and a 323is, big props. Both your cars look classy as f***.
                  Thanks! Yeah at one point I was wanting to swap bumpers and I'm glad I didn't. There are a few lips for this bumper that look great but super hard to find these days. Hopefully I will luck out eventually and find one.

@projects_always

Comment

Damn dude, this thing is clean.

I'm also a fan of the fact you kept a non M front bumper on it, they look so much better, in my opinion.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Damn dude, this thing is clean.

I'm also a fan of the fact you kept a non M front bumper on it, they look so much better, in my opinion.
                      Thanks dude. I though everyone would tell me it needed a m3 front end when I finished it and it's been the total opposite

@projects_always

Comment

What's up SW. No major plans for the car at the moment but I did score some parts I'm excited to get on.

Brand new ZKW lenses with frenched highs FTW

And this, it looks complicated

@projects_always

Comment

Looking good! What kind of camera did you get?

@austin_norton | @nortoncollect
                          2013 Mk6 | 1999 E36

Comment

Originally posted by OEM+ sluts View Post
                            Looking good! What kind of camera did you get?
                            Thanks man! Got a Cannon Rebel T5.

@projects_always

Comment

I really like your wheels and the overall look. Paint looks very good in the sun and I like the steering wheel.
                              2016 WRX
                              E39s are forever in my heart.

Comment

Defintely have two good looking cars there. For your camera I would recommend getting a nice 50 mm vintage prime lens as well. Only problem with that is you need to shoot in manual.

Comment

Working...
                                X