Clich-E36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
    How much camber are you running out back? Doesnt look like too much to me but kinda hard to tell in the pics.
    My camber gauge maxes out at -5 lol I would guess I'm about -6 or -7 in the back...so a lot.

@projects_always

Comment

• I am at -6 in the front of mine, yours have a couple degrees on mine for sure lol
      grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

• Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
        My camber gauge maxes out at -5 lol I would guess I'm about -6 or -7 in the back...so a lot.
        Oh damn haha. Im the weird guy on here running like -1.5 out back and -3 (which isnt enough) up front
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• I've been messing around with the suspension a bunch over the last couple weeks trying to get it dialed in better and I think I'm almost there. I was able to take out some of the rear camber and I ended up using a 5mm spacer in the front. Pretty happy with how it is sitting now.

@projects_always

Comment

• That fitment is perfect, damn
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Looking awesome! Cant wait to see it in person!
              grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

• I am a 18s kind of guy, but I'd rock your specs all day long if I had another e36, just 1/2" higher and static
                Really elegant way to pull off such an extreme stance

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• appreciate your perfectionism.

Comment

• Nailed it!!! <3
                    My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
                    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

• Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
                      Thanks!

Making progress!

And started putting the interior back together now that all of the lines and wiring is ran.

Nice shot man! I love your car
                      Last edited by davidradio; 06-05-2019, 02:14 AM.
                      Car CB Radios is true love

Comment

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                        That fitment is perfect, damn
                        Originally posted by xxcody2130xx View Post
                        Looking awesome! Cant wait to see it in person!
                        You will definitely see it at Leavenworth. Last year I was still putting the car back together the night before we left, happy to not be doing that again lol.

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                        I am a 18s kind of guy, but I'd rock your specs all day long if I had another e36, just 1/2" higher and static
                        Really elegant way to pull off such an extreme stance
                        Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        appreciate your perfectionism.
                        Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
                        Nailed it!!! <3
                        Originally posted by davidradio View Post
                        Nice shot man! I love your car
                        Thank you for the kind words everyone! Feels good to have it to this point and hope to have some fun with it this summer.

@projects_always

Comment

• I love the way this thing sits... I too have a sedan and I am in love with it.

On a side note, it's so cool that you kept the stock bumper! It looks great on low E36s.

Comment

• Absolutely beautiful! Great work.

Comment

• Happy New Years everyone! Annual update time, been a while (although I still lurk pretty much daily lol).

I found a Zender lip in Canada thanks to the homie Aries (thanks again!). I had the lip painted along with the bumper, nose panel, and both fenders blended in.

This was back in September, I broke my hood cable and have been super lazy about getting it back together.

I've also fixed a bunch of other little shit while its been out of service; sunroof, fog light wiring, door lock actuators, tons of body clips etc.

How the car looks currently:

Terrible picture of the lip, also mounted is a Racing Dynamics splitter, undecided until I see the car on the ground:

In other car news, I sold my M3 and my wife's (former girlfriend in this thread lol) Acura TL.

I found a one owner, 5 speed, 93 Honda Accord EX with a fat stack of records. I've always been a Honda fanboy and my mom had one of these when I was a kid. It's been rock solid and I retired my 4runner from daily duty.

Finally, we bought a new 2019 GTI S for my wife to daily. This car is a lot of fun to drive; I NEVER thought I would buy a VW. It will be getting some mods but won't be worthy of a Stanceworks thread. I'll post some updates in here from time to time.

TLDR: Sold some cars, bought some cars, still lurking around here.
                              Last edited by cblock406; 01-07-2020, 02:26 PM.

@projects_always

Comment

• love how clean you keep your stuff. the accord looks great

Comment

Working...
                                X