No announcement yet.

Clich-E36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love how this turned out, I would enjoy seeing this on some nice splits down the road but the Apex look good

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurv ///M View Post
      love it looks Dope!
      Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
      Absolutely stunning!
      Originally posted by fackinsteve View Post
      Love how this turned out, I would enjoy seeing this on some nice splits down the road but the Apex look good
      Thanks for all the love guys! Some different wheels are definitely in the plans. One of my best friends had an aggressive set set of Fikse FM5's I tried hard to get but I just couldn't swing it with all the other expenses I had on this car this year. 2019 tho...

Couple other pics I edited; still need to play around with how it sits, thinking the rear needs to come down and tuck a bit more.

Last edited by cblock406; 06-14-2018, 11:38 PM.

@projects_always

Comment

• I fucking love it! it looks so damn clean too.

I honestly like how it sits, I much prefer the car to sit equal in term of rim/arch over the sills being flat and tucking loads of rear wheel. all this car needs is stock polished grills and a racing dynamic front lip.

also, have a good safe trip to Leavenworth this weekend.
        Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

• Just got back from Leavenworth; great time as usual and managed to snap a few pics before the beers started flowing:

Last edited by cblock406; 06-19-2018, 12:05 PM.

@projects_always

Comment

• Its looking so good in these new pics, probably a stupid question, are the wheels 17s or 18s?
            My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

• looks great man. was it a rainy weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
                Its looking so good in these new pics, probably a stupid question, are the wheels 17s or 18s?
                No worries and thanks, wheels are 17's.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                looks great man. was it a rainy weekend?
                Thank you! It dumped rain for a whole 5 minutes maybe, long enough to soak everything and it cleared up right after. Great weather otherwise.

@projects_always

Comment

• Got my Management controller mounted into the center console this weekend:

Of course I had to scratch it! Will try and get that out eventually but I'm happy with it otherwise:

Fixed my glove box sag a while back as well:

Also swapped out the black centers for red and installed a set of black Motorsport Hardware lug nuts:

So, I still need to finish my trunk and get all the panels back in. One of my front dampers is frozen and I need to send the entire assembly to Broadway Static to get fixed, will probably wait to do that until closer to September. Also one of the rear bags has a slow leak so I am waiting for a new bag to get here.

Other than that, the car has been super fun and reliable, just need to work out these last few issues.
                  Last edited by cblock406; 07-10-2018, 03:21 PM.

@projects_always

Comment

• Okay, 2019! Bought some OZ Mito's, finished my trunk setup, and have some plans for more power. Happy new year everyone!

Crappy phone pics sorry...

I wanted to keep my Mason strut bar so I mounted my tank up above:

Nothing crazy but I think the install turned out pretty clean and I'm happy with it. Plus I can use my whole trunk.

Last edited by cblock406; 02-01-2019, 10:11 AM.

@projects_always

Comment

• Damn i just realized you were in Washington too. This car is super good dude.

Comment

• Mito's!!!! YES, bud are you not even the slightest bit tempted to go for sport bumpers, even just a little bit ;-)
                        My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

• Originally posted by bdesmarteauej205 View Post
                          Damn i just realized you were in Washington too. This car is super good dude.
                          Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
                          Mito's!!!! YES, bud are you not even the slightest bit tempted to go for sport bumpers, even just a little bit ;-)
                          Thanks guys! The car will never have an M3 bumper as long as it is in my possession. I have come to really like the Non-M bumper and I have a M3 so it's kind of fun having both.

@projects_always

Comment

• Messed around with the wheels this weekend. This is pretty much how it should look except I will end up with a half inch wider lip in the rear than whats in these pictures. Pretty stoked, I've wanted a set of these wheels for at least a decade lol

Last edited by cblock406; 01-27-2019, 03:18 PM.

@projects_always

Comment

• Love the new wheels, cant wait to see them all done
                              grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X