I love everything about this.

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
        on a side note that gti looks immaculate
        There are some lovely plans for that too

Comment

this Looks sooooo good !

Comment

Nice....looks good with the white steelies.

Comment

I have no reason to update this but I took a cool photo of Sonny's dad's GTI so why the hell not share it.

Chromie bumpers were put on it recently and over winter it should be getting a new set of shoes.
              The interior of the car is immaculate, honestly the coolest car I've ever been in.

The Bug should be getting bags soon too, got big plans for next year.
              Also Im in the stages of buying my first car - it's all oh so very exciting

Comment

Looks really good.

Comment

With the festive season fast approaching, I thought it'd be fitting to post these here.
                  Merry Christmas!

Comment

Love this,looks epic mate.

Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

Comment

does this thing actually move or is it just a lawn ornament lol

would've loved to see this while I was in London, is this near Chiswick park?
                      Instagram: danimal._
                      Mercedes Build Thread
                      Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                        does this thing actually move or is it just a lawn ornament lol

would've loved to see this while I was in London, is this near Chiswick park?
                        It moves, it's perfect mechanically especially now the cable work has been re-done, I've just not had my camera on me to capture it cause the car belongs to Sonny and he works on it with his dad.
                        The problem is that it is literally too low to get off the drive now, we've done it once and it just couldnt get back on, and when we got it off it didn't fit onto the trailer which was meant to take it to Players back in September

Sonny recently passed his driving test too so once the weather clears up we'll take it for a spin.

He's also started to gather parts for the air system which should happen after winter.

And I'm about a 40 minute drive from Chiswick (because of traffic), I'm from a town called Sutton in South London

Comment

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                          Went round Sonny's house yesterday to try out my new Camera.
                          Decided to play about with the photos and I think they came out pretty cool, so I thought I'd share here.
                          Sonny goes by the name of sonnyhrvz on this forum but he's too lazy to ever upload hence why I did it for him, also to clarify the car is still work in progress.
                          The car should be at Players Classic next month (Along with me and Sonny) and by then it'll be on the floor and on a set of new wheels. We'll also be at Car Show Collective next week so I'll make sure to take some pictures if I see any familiar cars.
                          Anyway enjoy!

Love this set

Comment

I doubt anyone is still browsing the Showroom part of the forum, which is a shame...

Anyway this beetle is still alive and kicking... somewhere I guess.

Currently having air installed by @HRAutoworks

Car will be finished real soon, meaning I will actually have some footage for you lol

Sonny meanwhile is off doing uni bits, so who knows when he'll be back - fingers crossed he can make most of the shows this year

Full album of the air install and part resto below

I'll be back soon...

Comment

Looks great man, i remember lurking on this so long ago. Impressive amount of static lows before. In for updates <3

Comment

Working...
                              X