No announcement yet.

Guess the build :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe this would be a better choice for your plans.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      How about instread of getting a big front lip you just slam the car accordingly...
      Car will be on the lowest possible setting via the coilovers. I'm not a fan of air. I mean christ almighty, the fenders/quarters will basically be resting on the tires. I just want the front to sit on the ground basically. The sides/rear will be plenty low, and b/c the Greddy Ti-C cat-back uses a canister style muffler, that will be damn near on the ground too.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

The irony in this thread makes me lol.

Comment

not interested.

i cant have any respect for that car after Fast and the Furious 2 or whatever came out

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
            not interested.

i cant have any respect for that car after Fast and the Furious 2 or whatever came out
            lulz. That movie was a disgrace, i'll agree with you there. Luckily mine won't have the world's ugliest paint job, 20" chrome wheels and a ginormous wing.
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I was hoping for an S2K that would be win. I'm not gonna say anything yet. Except if you're into DSM get the AWD eclipse, that's older than that.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingCG2 View Post
                I was hoping for an S2K that would be win. I'm not gonna say anything yet. Except if you're into DSM get the AWD eclipse, that's older than that.
                S2K's are ungodly played out, and as much as I like the older DSM's......i'm just not interested in obtaining one. If I built a DSM, it would be strictly for drag, and would not be stanced whatsoever.
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                  S2K's are ungodly played out, and as much as I like the older DSM's......i'm just not interested in obtaining one. If I built a DSM, it would be strictly for drag, and would not be stanced whatsoever.
                  When talkting to a Honda man you do not put the words "played out" and "s2000" in the same sentence...

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingCG2 View Post
                    When talkting to a Honda man you do not put the words "played out" and "s2000" in the same sentence...
                    lol sorry. I meant no ****. I like S2000's alot actually.......i've driven quite a few of them, and they're def fun cars. But heres why I wouldn't want one:

-Anything and everything has already been done with them.
                    -Theres a modded example on every street corner here in Northern VA.
                    -hellaflush feature + S2000......already been done plenty of times.
                    -2 seater..........been there.....done that.....not interested in owning another at the moment.
                    -no torque
                    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I've got a buddy with a V6 Manual Spyder here in VT. It has paint (black) that has been overly buffed (buffed through), which is perfect for a respray. Recent new clutch. White leather interior.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles View Post
                        I've got a buddy with a V6 Manual Spyder here in VT. It has paint (black) that has been overly buffed (buffed through), which is perfect for a respray. Recent new clutch. White leather interior.
                        Thanks, but no thanks man. I'm very particular when it comes to color. I want that minty green color they offered them in, and I don't want to have to repaint it when I get it. Also, I want the black leather interior.
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

save your money man....
                          id take an s2000 over that x10
                          -Jason
                          http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm not usually one to ****, especially on this site, but a V6 Eclipse? Fuck me in the ass those cars suck. My dad had one when I was in high school and the thing literally started falling apart at 40k miles. Like trim falling off, interior bits cracking, clunking suspension...I could go on. PLEASE don't do it. There are so many other sweet cars out there for the same money that aren't hugely popular, just find one.
                            Geordie Johnston - Atlanta, GA
                            1990 560 SEC Euro 300hp | 2005 E55 AMG Wagon | 1998 S210 E320

Comment

Custom 18" RSs? They're gonna look like crap man.

Comment

Being different is cool, but you gotta have a certain eye, and green on pink on gay leads me to believe maybe you dont quite have that eye

Comment

Working...
                                X