Racing seat suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamil View Post
    Evo Recaros!! They feel great and i know they fit in a e36 with custom rails, so idk maybe the would fit in an e30.
    Yeah, those will totally fit within his budget.

Comment

haha naw foreal, on some forums great deals come up .. seen a set for 300 on norcalevo awhile back, or if you got a friend with an evo get it for cheap

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

well thats not bad. how wide do they sit in an e36? the e30 is a tad narrower, but vaders do fit

Flickr

Comment

sparco pro 2000!!! do it u will not regret it!

Comment

Had a Corbeau FX1 seat from bimmerworld in my e30. It was a nice fixed back seat. Around $300 or so + $100 bracket.

As for a reclining seat, I have no idea. Only ones I've ever had were R1s

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
              Unless you go with a GOOD(read more expensive) fixed back it is not going to be comfy for a daily drive.

I rock Corbeau FX1 Pro Driver and FX1 Pro Passenger in the M3. Fine for track days or driving to and form the track(With a memory foam pillow). But if you are getting in and out and to and from school and work and whatever. It sucks.

Get a racetech or something super comfy and super nice so you can deal with it. Also the fixed back driver and stock passenger is gangster. Don't do that
              I have Corbeau FX1 Pro(driver and passenger), I love them. very comfy for daily driving.
              -BMW Master Technician

Comment

So I'm a broke ass who has a fixed back seat for the driver. I don't run harnesses though so its not a problem with the BMWCCA.

Plus, I think its funny how hard the passenger has to work to stay upright.

If you don't remember, my seat is a Sparco Corsa with Aluminum side mount, Sparco Sliders, and custom base mount.

If you decide to start tracking your car, then start tracking your car regularly, good safety equipment is invaluable. More safety equipment will be making its way into my car this month in preparation for the 2010 track season.

Check out Nasaforums.com for quality, used race seat. Safety equipment isn't an area I'd recommend skimping on.

Comment

i think 95% of the people around here don't track their cars. but i would have to 100% agree. a seat is pretty important. i broke an OEM passenger seat going backwards into a bank at 70kph, almost end up in teh back of the car. i wouldn't want to see what would happen with a cheapie EBAY seat. i do have a sparco, but my friend was driving my car lolz.

FYI: most racing buckets are made of fibreglass/FRP. cheap ones are steel-frame/cloth. baller ones are carbon-fibre. Nascar is aluminum hahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X