Clear All

• fuck me this thing is gorgeous

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• such a quality work.

looks great elijah

Comment

• Originally posted by ExpelI View Post
        I loved your beetle, and i love what you're doing now.
        There's a certain caliber you're setting for yourself. It's just great watching your progression. I'm all about slammed cars, BUT the comment of "literally catching air off a bridge connection" made me realize how much I miss not puckering my butthole before launch haha.
        Anyways, keep it up!

I was at the point where I was too scared to drive it over 30mph over bridges haha. But I spent money on low parts and didn't want to waste it by raising it up haha.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        fuck me this thing is gorgeous
        Hopefully one day I'll think the same. I have tons of plans that probably won't happen but we'll see.

Originally posted by chris432 View Post
        such a quality work.

looks great elijah
        Thanks man! If you are who I think you are, I've seen you a couple times around town, once driving in Lexington and then I saw your car parked in the parking lot of a Chinese Buffet and Little Caesar's in Nicholasville. I put a small LL card in your door handle or something... Man.. that was a long time ago.

Comment

• Been photoshopping recently. Im digging this.

Comment

• Looking gorgeous dude, keep up the good work.

And as always, the photography is on point!

'07 Audi A3 3.2Q

Comment

• Originally posted by GLi16v View Post
              Looking gorgeous dude, keep up the good work.

And as always, the photography is on point!
              Thanks dude

Got the new fender on. Learned to never buy repro fenders again but the price was too hard to pass up. It fits, but not like a glove.

IS Valence With Brackets

I also tucked the front bumper. Every write up I saw on doing this, people had holes in the buttom of the bumper where they could detach the shock and the bumper would pull of the shock. Mine had no holes. So I detached the shocks from the body and then removed them and drilled and compressed.

Now the stupid part. I put the shocks back on the bumper and slid the shocks into the mounting holes. The gap to put my hand up in to get the bolts started was so small I couldn't get my pinky through.

What worked was removing the lower valence, installing the shocks to the body without the bumper, then sliding the bumper studs into the mounting holes on the shocks, then reaching up from under the car through the holes next to the tow hooks, with my hand inside the bumper, and threading the nuts onto the bumper studs. It was awful. I don't see how people tuck it any further without drilling the holds and pressing the bumper in, while driving against a wall with tires in between. But... I got it.

IS Valence With Brackets

Other cool stuff I got:

IS Valence in great condition, other than the cracking paint, with fog lights, with solid brackets, and the body metal the valence and bracket attaches to (which I don't need) for $200 shipped. Got really lucky on ebay.

IS Valence With Brackets

IS Valence With Brackets

I feel like I'm finally making some progress.

Comment

• Just been procrastinating recently.

FULL THROTTLE

Shot Roby's @divingboardlord E28

Comment

• damn your photos are good

Comment

• Good photos, quality stuff here, but you said "Stance is how well the tires/wheels fit, not how low the oil pan is." In this case the wheels and tires don't fit into the wells and it could use a modest 2-3 inches of drop. I love the work but it could be a little lower and no one said the oil pan had to be on the floor.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• I think great stance is more in the owners eyes. Dudes with lifted trucks think they have great stance just as much the ones scrapping everywhere. If the couple inches is what he wanted, then he's killing it.
                      1991 BMW E30 325i Touring

Comment

• Originally posted by Grime View Post
                        I think great stance is more in the owners eyes. Dudes with lifted trucks think they have great stance just as much the ones scrapping everywhere. If the couple inches is what he wanted, then he's killing it.
                        I know I know, but that wheel/tire combo is fucking begging to be snug in that wheel well its practically asking for it.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                        I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                          Good photos, quality stuff here, but you said "Stance is how well the tires/wheels fit, not how low the oil pan is." In this case the wheels and tires don't fit into the wells and it could use a modest 2-3 inches of drop. I love the work but it could be a little lower and no one said the oil pan had to be on the floor.

Im not about it

Comment

• Nah dood u need to tuck ur tires or ur car isnt kool.
                            [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                            [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                            Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Robitussin View Post
                              Nah dood u need to tuck ur tires or ur car isnt kool.
                              Im only cool If I'm sitting on the side of a highway in the middle of nowhere in KY with a cracked pan and broken back.

Comment

• Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post
                                Im only cool If I'm sitting on the side of a highway in the middle of nowhere in KY with a cracked pan and broken back.
                                Been there done that. Nice e30 I'd like to check it out in person sometime.
                                My 190e
                                @190e_greg

Comment

Working...
                                X