No announcement yet.

Vice City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been really enjoying the car lately. Thinking a lot about things I'm going to do with it. Super stoked about this summer.

033A4657

Untitled

033A4681

033A4678

Comment

• Few small things I did yesterday. Much needed oil change and new tail light gaskets. The old gaskets were melted to the body.

033A4924

033A4930

033A4935

Comment

• I love the style of photography you use man, blows my mind every time I see new photos here or on your Instagram.

Nice to see the little changes and maintenance. I love it when a car is documented on here, makes me so happy.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Noticing recently that I've detracted from the feel and "class" of BMW with a few things. I have a lot of plans just to clean up the look of the car.
          I was super pumped about the BRIDE when I first got it, and while its awesome and feels cool to drive in, it takes away from the classic feel of the rest of the car.

So the BRIDE is up on CL.
          Garagistic E30 Seat Adapters up on eBay.

Probably going to take my valence to a shop to get it painted next week.
          I have a lot of maintenance parts that need to go on as well.

In the meantime, here are some photos of this past weekends Cars & Coffee

Cars & Coffee

Cars & Coffee

Cars & Coffee

Cars & Coffee

Cars & Coffee

Comment

• Loving the build man, it's cool to see one of these not slammed and with a more OEM+ theme. The red Bride looked a little out of place to me, but perhaps if you got a black one, it would preserve the classiness of the car, and give it more of a "gentlman's racer" look than the JDM style one it had with the red seat. Or find yourself a set of OEM sport seats.

Keep up the good work!

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
            "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
            SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by 19birel View Post
              Loving the build man, it's cool to see one of these not slammed and with a more OEM+ theme. The red Bride looked a little out of place to me, but perhaps if you got a black one, it would preserve the classiness of the car, and give it more of a "gentlman's racer" look than the JDM style one it had with the red seat. Or find yourself a set of OEM sport seats.

Keep up the good work!
              I completely agree.
              Recovered OEM Sports is what I'm looking to.

Comment

• Did a couple small things today. Swapped out a new horn button from Renown.

Tinted my other tail light so now I'm matching in the rear.

Comment

• Horn looks sweet

Can never get over this blue on E30s

Comment

• Gonna sell the car.
                    No more major purchases.
                    Current daily is loosing it so I'm gonna get rid of both and get something nice.

Comment

• SO sorry to hear that...I've been lurking this thread for a while. Hope it goes to a good new home! Is it listed in the marketplace here?
                      sigpic

Comment

• More pictures of Owen.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• I have to figure out some way to keep the BMW and get a new daily.

033A5246

033A5251

Comment

• great thread! loving the photos, ive also been contemplating swapping from Nikon to Canon, currently running a D7000 + 10-24mm wide angle.
                              2015_VW Golf R
                              Manual
                              APR Tuned

Comment

• I learned how to use a camera through film cameras and have always loved film more than digital. I started out with a Nikon D40, then a Nikon D300s, The swapped to a Canon 5D MKIII in terms of digital cameras. I've completely abandoned my digital in all ways other than to get content on the web immediately. Really have been shooting strictly film lately.

I started a new site at www.deathto.digital to try and get people who are local to me to shoot more film.

Anywho. Heres a photo to show how stupid the car used to look.

Comment

Working...
                                X