No announcement yet.

Vice City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new daily. Had to put the BMW on hold but I did a few small things beforehand. Painted the windshield moldings and door pillars satin black as well as a shitty paint job on the valance. Going to redo it at some point. Hopefully springtime I'll get back to work on the BMW. Still have tons of plans for it.

fuji400_004

fuji400_005

Leica M6 / Fuji Superia 400

Last edited by oprahhwinfreyy; 12-07-2018, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Glad to see your keeping it
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• M e T o o

Comment

• Yesssss

Comment

• Cool to see that this car is sticking around, can't wait to see what's next for it!

Comment

• FYI for all future readers.

My flickr pro ends in march. When it does, I'm deleting my flickr account. Which means the majority of the photos in this thread will be gone.

Follow my R3v thread if you can find it, same username. Or follow my instagram, @garagetotal. Cheers.

Mamiya RZ67 Pro II / Kodak Vericolor II Exp. 1998
              vericolor2-BMW
              vericolor2-BMW2
              Last edited by oprahhwinfreyy; 02-08-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post
                [center]FYI for all future readers.

My flickr pro ends in march. When it does, I'm deleting my flickr account. Which means the majority of the photos in this thread will be gone.

Follow my R3v thread if you can find it, same username. Or follow my instagram, @oprahhwinfreyy. Cheers.
                Sad
                I just need something to go from point A to point B
                so i bought 3 bmws
                @cressidodd

Comment

• Small update. Started work on the car for spring.

Removed the headlight assemblies and prettied them up. There were rusty and mismatched. Also repainted some trim and finally painted my euro grills.

Snagged a getrag 260 for manual swap from a r3v member.

Pulled my gauge cluster to start tinkering with it.
                  I wanted to change the color of my gauges, So I used this bulb reference (E30 Bulb List) to find corresponding purple LEDs.

So I removed the orange dispersion type plastic on the back side of the gauge face, It just snaps in and out.

I also removed the orange caps that go over the larger bulbs that are used for backlighting.

I removed the bulbs and placed with a corresponding model of purple led from superbightleds.

And this was the final result just replacing those two bulbs. Still not as bright as Id like but im happy with the color.

Also cleaned up the trans a bit.

and finally.
                  Sneak Peak

Comment

• oh my...

Comment

• Oh yeah...

Comment

• YES, finally someone run those wheels!

Comment

Working...
                        X