FS: 18" Fifteen52 3 piece tarmacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 18" Fifteen52 3 piece tarmacs

Putting up my favorite set of wheels for sale. We never really bring the car out to shows anymore so I figured there's no need to keep this quality style of wheel any longer. They are 18x9 square et 38 with 205/40 Nitto's with well over half tread left. With them being square, you can save tires by rotating them and still have a staggered look with spacers. The wheels realy are as close to perfect as you can get. The only issue is some very small powder coating peel inside a few lug bolts that you never see when the bolts are in. Every wheel is straight and true with no bends or curbing. I just polished them out, cleaned the barrels and opti-sealed the fronts and backs so they're ready to roll on.

18x9 et 38
    powdercoated faces, polished lips and chrome bolts
    205/40/18 Nittos neo-geo
    Just polished and opti-sealed

$3400 with tires, $3000 without obo plus shipping, or pick up in the DMV area but please keep in mind this is not a "must sell" deal, if they don't sell, I'm more then happy to put them back on the car.

Only trades I'd be interested in are for oem wheels for an oem + look or less expensive wheels with at least $1500 or so on top.

You can pm me here or by email santimays@msn.com

More photos are available at https://www.flickr.com/photos/dsanti...7632697546520/ or I'll be happy to take any shots you'd like.

FLICKR - LowerLifestyle - Canibeat - WFSU - EuroMedian - AirSociety

Bump for Dan and Laura!

Comment

Originally posted by TaterSalad View Post
      Bump for Dan and Laura!
      Thanks man!

Sowo delivery available with deposit.

Comment

Comment

Pending sale***