X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it is,

BC racing E38 shorter coilover damper no. I-23 250-110

Comment

AWESOME. Thanks for the info, I have contacted BC and ordered the proper bits. I agree with you. What a joke, why put this kit together for resale when (going to go out on a whim here and say.. Most people who purchase this kit have slammed as their main objective) and finely tuned/tunable suspension is an added bonus.

Comment

Same problem

I have the same problem. Need toose short babys!!!

Comment

The saga countinues for me. I orderd the shorter struts from BC-NA, after nearly 2 months of waiting.....they fianally show up. Hurray!!! Eager to install them, I rip my front apart. Completely dissble the old coilover, only to find out..... They sent the wrong F@&ken struts!

Comment

Might be a daft question, but here goes anyway,

Could I use my original front dampers on the rear to get the rear sitting lower?

Comment

Originally posted by KCSIDE View Post
              The saga countinues for me. I orderd the shorter struts from BC-NA, after nearly 2 months of waiting.....they fianally show up. Hurray!!! Eager to install them, I rip my front apart. Completely dissble the old coilover, only to find out..... They sent the wrong F@&ken struts!

You must have to same luck as me haha!

Comment

the BCs can go low. I had mine custom valved when i ordered them but i had ordered the ultra low set with swift springs. when i first put my car on the road i couldn't get my palm between the pavement and my rocker panel by the front tires. and the ride was still good!
                play with them until your happy. you can check out my build thread if you'd like pics for reference.
                instagram: @artur_bastos

My e38 Build

Comment

Hey man, how are you finding the BC's now?

Comment

Originally posted by OneStep_TwoStep View Post
                    Hey man, how are you finding the BC's now?
                    They go plenty low enough now, with the F 20mm and R 40mm shorter dampers, could do with slightly stiffer springs but they will do fine how they are for the moment.

Comment

Hey guys, I wanna get the BC for my e38 , but im gonna bag them . So am i going to need the shorter ones to completely put it on the ground when 0 Bar in the bags ? because on the e38 the rear rim has to go way inside so that the back to sit on the ground. Thanks

Comment

Just get an e38 specific kit. Bags over coils ride poorly most of the time, and will cost more on some occasions.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by MC Mate View Post
                          Hey guys, I wanna get the BC for my e38 , but im gonna bag them . So am i going to need the shorter ones to completely put it on the ground when 0 Bar in the bags ? because on the e38 the rear rim has to go way inside so that the back to sit on the ground. Thanks
                          You can use the E39 Air Lift Performance kit. With mild fabrication to the rear struts they will work just fine and tuck ass in the rear. Contact us if you need more help or pricing.

Mike
                          Down N Dirty Garage

Comment

Working...
                          X