Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going for Broke: my r32 Gt-R build (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks man! more updates very soon
    ig @chetflix

Comment

Excited for the updates! It's uber clean man.

- Renato
      TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
      sigpic

Comment

cant wait to see where this thing goes...super clean car to start with
        THE ONLY NEGATIVE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE YOUR CAMBER AND OFFSET

Comment

Nardi wheel with the tokyo button looks good, but that knuckled knife is distracting, that for opening the package?haha *cough* hand brake or shifter option *cough*

Comment

I was waiting for someone to notice that lol. its a ww1 trench knife replica, figured it would be the proper dose of merica for the build lmao. haven't decided on a break or Shift knob yet though
            ig @chetflix

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaStance View Post
              also i forgot some pictures the other day. heres a pic of the nardi and the nardi tokyo horn button i scored a little while back! if anyone has a blue nardi tokyo button HIT ME UP PLEASE
              it's nice
              https://www.instagram.com/phet_fresh/

Comment

Love r32's. Hope the New York rust doesn't get to it the way it does everyone else's cars including mine!

Sent from my iPhone u
                A college kid. A 2.0 Jetta. And a college budget.

Comment

413, 500,

figured it was time to update the thread since i completely forgot! everything went pretty well at the border except for one douchebag customs officer who lead me on a bit of a goose chase, but the car is now legal, titled, and on the road! heres a few pics of my first week with her, and a few pics of the projects i started so far (temporary wheels and tires til my futuras are done, rocket dancer test fit, quick release)

took her up to eurokracy in montreal for her maiden legal voyage and car show, had a great time going up there with my buddy mike and his crazy gti

here are some pictures right after i got the rays on, really liking how it sits! upon taking the wheels off though, i found that it only has coilovers on the fronts, not in the rear...so new suspension of some kind will be on the way soon to accommodate the futuras once they are done!

and last but not least, my 4th of july contribution! MERICA

more pictures and projects coming very soon! will try to update more now that i made a photobucket to upload my pictures to hahaha. and please pardon how dirty my car is in most of the pics, i have been driving the piss out of her lol. about 1500 miles in the last 2 weeks! and a very fun 2 weeks at that!
                  ig @chetflix

Comment

I know you
                    IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Thanks for the updates! Car looks awesome to date.

- Renato
                      TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                      sigpic

Comment

so jealous, I would have a hard time not driving that as much as possible.
                        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

its such a fun car to drive! im afraid to beat the piss out of it all the time because theres more deer than people by me... haha. but it definitely gets some mileage put on!

also, more pics will come this weekend after i get the nardi ready to bolt up to the other quick release, and hopefully the carbon spoiler extension will go on as well!
                          ig @chetflix

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                            so jealous, I would have a hard time not driving that as much as possible.
                            dont worry buddy, if all goes to plan and i get one end of next yr ill let ya drive it
                            THE ONLY NEGATIVE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE YOUR CAMBER AND OFFSET

Comment

polizei dein partner
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

ok so another update since ive been working a million hours and dont get to post much! finally got the car buffed, gonna go at it again soon though for a full 3 stage buff. also finally got the rocket dancer mounted, and got the nardi in! really pissed me off though because the quick release doesnt really have much space for wiring up the horn the way the tabs are positioned on the horn button. really bothers me not having a horn so i will try and figure out a way at some point!

also, my blitz downpipe i had ordered finally came in, going to possibly fit it tomorrow, and have a full stainless custom exhaust made from the dp back. cant wait to finally hear the open sound of the rb26, its way too quiet with a stock exhaust. also, new suspension is being ordered tomorrow so stay tuned for that! i'll take some pictures of the mockup and under the car tomorrow as well. heres some recent pics just to update everyone! and dont mind my poke at mr trump lmao

covered in buffing compound for the little test buff before the full 3 stage we're gonna do soon

buddy sam putting in some late night work getting ready for a local show

and a few shots from the show that turned up!

more updates soon!!!
                                ig @chetflix

Comment

Working...
                                X