Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going for Broke: my r32 Gt-R build (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 months? I just went a month without my car, I can't imagine how you feel right now. I'm excited to see the rebuild!

Comment

• 8 months just waiting on insurance. i only got to drive the car for 1 month leading up to the accident. so 1 month in the past 14 months it's been used. it makes me super sad but excited that i'll get to drive it again soon!
      ig @chetflix

Comment

• I wonder if this is the first R32 Skyline your insurance company has ever done a claim on? It's entirely possible that could be part of the problem

Comment

• They were incompetent with the whole claim process. Month or 2? I could see that. But not when I provided them with everything, picture of every part, link to the price, tax, shipping etc. Multiple times at that since many used parts listings expired over the 8 month period. They avoided my phone calls, avoided calling me back. Even if it is their first (which I doubt) that us unacceptable. These cars have been legal for years now, I would find it highly improbable that I was the 1st claim. And they won't get my business again, I've been with them for a total of maybe 5 years now and this is how they treated me.
          ig @chetflix

Comment

• going to be reviving this soon and fixing some broken picture links and stuff! been fairly inactive for a bit but i have been getting a lot of stuff together over the last few months finally, and it'll be fully wrapped and back on the road probably next week! going to be a big post with some of the updates and cool stuff i found over the last few months as well. shaping up to be a nice car again finally. quick sneaky pic to sate my own appetite haha
            35518026_1363476983784490_3826960751457730560_o.jpg
            Attached Files
            Last edited by GrandpaStance; 07-16-2018, 07:40 PM.
            ig @chetflix

Comment

• hurry up.
              Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Working...
              X