This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nykwhy View Post
    My car is relevant to this thread and i would like to hear updates.
    We will not be doing a re-run of the E36 suspension anytime soon. We have a few sets left of the E36 ZC's. First come, first serve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      We will not be doing a re-run of the E36 suspension anytime soon. We have a few sets left of the E36 ZC's. First come, first serve.
      thank you.

Comment

• You guys are missing out. If your not jealous.. you should be.

Comment

• I vote vw's! You can make the same set that fits three of the most popular dubs IMO. MK2, MK3, and Corrado's. I know plenty of guys who would die for a set (like myself).

Plus: its time to give myself and others a reason to upgrade from Raceland's
          They looked absolutely killer on the e36's at H2Oi.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
            Sooooo excited!
            Congrats on the new G/Z Coilovers!

I can't wait to see what limits will be pushed next!

Comment

• I joined the forum just in case you make some for the S14 in the coming months, hint hint...

Comment

• adjustable dampening on the g35/350z coils.. really? fuk you guys hahahahha!

Comment

• Originally posted by S14Pow View Post
                  I joined the forum just in case you make some for the S14 in the coming months, hint hint...
                  If by S14 you mean Nissan, there is already a thousand other coils that will get you low, if thats what you want..

Comment

• How do I order some Z stanceworks coilovers?

Comment

• Originally posted by suprakar View Post
                      How do I order some Z stanceworks coilovers?
                      minimum fee for said information is 5 nude pics of a hot gf or ex.

Comment

• Originally posted by boostAbear View Post
                        If by S14 you mean Nissan, there is already a thousand other coils that will get you low, if thats what you want..
                        Yeah I mean Nissan. Reason I'm interested is that, I like the idea of a coilover that is meant to be at it's lowest setting and still handle really well. I've read a lot of good things about the e36 version and I'm just hoping they spread the love.

Comment

• Nice, I was recently doing some research on the best coilovers for stance and these are it! Gonna save up and hopefully snag a set before they are long gone.

Comment

• Hi! I was just checking to see if any E36 sets were still available? I'm a few months out on the cash, but like to keep informed!

Also, how do the camber plates compare to vorschlag plates?

Comment

• i´m also wondering if there is some sets still for sale??

Comment

• We have a few sets of the E36 still for sale. We just released the 350z / G35 system as well.

The camber plates we sell are made by Vorshlag, so your in luck.

E-mail Ben@stanceworks.com for more details.

Comment

Working...
                                X