X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are these available for vw's yet????
    pm me for 'hellacute' stickers
    i have no more stickers! ill get back to everyone once more get sent to me. unfortunately, the girl who makes them takes her sweet ass time. i apologize for the delay.

Comment

• im saving my pennies in hopes of a set still available, with everyone buying them i assume you will make more eventually?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        Drum up interest within the E46 community.. Get 10 or more people willing to throw down a deposit and we will do it.

We don't have the budget to advertise, so we have to cater to platforms we know there's demand.. Doesn't mean we won't make them for any car though.

If you want them made though, we need yalls help to get the word out.
        Hey man, I'll definitely post it where I can. I'm sure there would be well over 10 people here alone though , do et!

Comment

• Can anyone let me know if they started taking deposits for the Z33? no replies to messgaes....

Comment

• make 1 set for the e90. for me

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

• B5 a4 ftw!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by loneStar22 View Post
                make 1 set for the e90. for me
                come up with like $20k and have them make the 20 sets for you.. then you sell off 19 sets and get yours free/maybe make a couple dollars.. lol not that easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by northmiler89 View Post
                  come up with like $20k and have them make the 20 sets for you.. then you sell off 19 sets and get yours free/maybe make a couple dollars.. lol not that easy.
                  thats one way to skin the cat.

Comment

• in for e46 !
                    PM when / where I can submit deposit.

Comment

• Originally posted by newscctv View Post
                      NOT good with the limited production. I REALLY want a set, but I'll only have the money later in the year. I fear that once I've got the money, these won't be available anymore and I don't want to ask if a reservation is possible as I'm not sure about when and if I'm able to buy these.

Is there any chance for a rerun of the E36 series later on?
                      woooord:P:O

Comment

• Haterssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Tech202 View Post
                          Haterssssss
                          they gon' ****...

Comment

• Are these readily available for e36's? Or was it just a one time thing?

SOLD My feature: http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

• Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                              Are these readily available for e36's? Or was it just a one time thing?
                              Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                              We're only building 20 sets for each chassis we decide to produce these for.
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• My car is relevant to this thread and i would like to hear updates.
                                Last edited by Jedidiah; 12-10-2010, 12:08 PM. Reason: For trolling

Comment

Working...
                                X