No announcement yet.

High School Stance | 350z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks everyone! Should have a new motor by the end of March if all goes according to plan!

Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
    Plans for rebuilding the wheels or getting new wheels? I know a guy that has a z with a procharger and is always either tracking it or autoxing. Has about 600rwhp. It would be sick to see a similar setup on your z. But yes a 2j would be awesome
    As of right now I'm gonna keep the VSXXs and save up for something like AG or VIP Modular. It actually turns out that if I flip the faces on these I will have damn near perfect fitment front and rear so I'll just ride these out until I figure out what I want.

And as far as motors go, I'm going to be picking up another VQ and hopefully procharge it by the beginning of next year.

Comment

• vip mods would be tight dawg

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
      Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyrin View Post
        Thanks everyone! Should have a new motor by the end of March if all goes according to plan!

As of right now I'm gonna keep the VSXXs and save up for something like AG or VIP Modular. It actually turns out that if I flip the faces on these I will have damn near perfect fitment front and rear so I'll just ride these out until I figure out what I want.

And as far as motors go, I'm going to be picking up another VQ and hopefully procharge it by the beginning of next year.
        Yes that would be awesome! Man the sound of a procharged vq engine is just soooo beautiful!

Comment

• Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
          vip mods would be tight dawg
          lol wut

and yeah a Vortech with an aftermarket BOV on the VQ is sex

Comment

• Between working and sleeping I'm trying to get the wheels split

Build Thread by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

Lots of hardware

The barrels need some lovin. Going to take the faces to a friend next weekend to see if he can machine them so they can be sandwich mounted, I didn't realize that they actually sat on the lip side and not in the middle before splitting lol

Comment

• Hey guys! I forgot my password so I haven't been able to update my thread

But I got the car running again, another VQ, set me back $1800 for motor and trans, 7290 on motor when it was pulled, paperwork and all.

The only real change I've made so far has been the wheel face color, went with white (which I **** lol)

009 by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

then I ripped off my old bumper, photo above this was after I snagged a new one

377 by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

and how she sits currently

388 by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

Comment

• Glad to see you got it running again, did you swap in the new VQ yourself?

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
                "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
                SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

• which I **** lol
                  Kidding? White looks great! Paint all the silver bits white [inc badges and headlight reflectors] and /thread haha

Looks great!
                  My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

• This thread never disappoints! Car is looking great as always.

Comment

• this is still pretty stellar.
                      stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

• White looks pretty good but I'm also sick of my white faces, always dirty. Are you going to keep the car black after you mount the flares? If so some copper aces would look hella good.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                        I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• goonsquaddddddd

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
                          Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

• Just going through the set of photos I recently took and I've been trying to develop my own editing style, so just another photo of the car how it sits currently.

008 by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

Comment

• I always fail to do the progress of the car and just show you guys after I'm done lol, but I wrapped my car. (still finishing it, need to do rear bumper and spoiler)

483 by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

485 by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

482 by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

484 by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

Comment

• The colour change is shocking but oh so sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X