No announcement yet.

High School Stance | 350z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! And about the XXRs: I would much rather spend the 2-3k on suspension parts rather than wheels for scene points.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrin View Post
      Thanks guys! And about the XXRs: I would much rather spend the 2-3k on suspension parts rather than wheels for scene points.
      It's not for scene points. It's for supporting the guys that support our love for cars.

I'm not having this conversation again.
      Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

Okay but like I said I wold much rather spend that money on suspension setup first, and I still need drift spares so XXRs are the best route currently

Comment

...but you bought that dildo knob

Better off drifting on the stocks if you're that serious.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

^^ Lol, cause all the guys that are instafamous have one!
            Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post

...but you bought that dildo knob

Better off drifting on the stocks if you're that serious.
              Touché. Either way I need a second set of wheels, and XXRs seem like the best option currently for a new set. I'm not against work wheels, I do plan on buying them later down the road

Comment

Touché. Either way I need a second set of wheels, and XXRs seem like the best option currently for a new set. I'm not against work wheels, I do plan on buying them later down the road
                I'm all for replica wheels, just saying those cause IMO they look better, come in bigger sizes and won't get ***** for having them.

You can cheap out on the wheels but not the suspension stuff, you know that tho
                Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
                  ^^ Lol, cause all the guys that are instafamous have one!
                  It helps a lot when you drag your bagged car as well, like you're supposed to.

#instafamous #4theseenp0intz #anti-famousppl #pavemyownway.. #fktrendz

Give me a break.

Comment

Hey guys long time no talk lol. So about 3ish months ago I lost my license for speeding (103 in a 55) so during that time I've been saving up nearly every penny in preparation for car parts.

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                    please don't do reps. every one just wants to have their shit done so they cheap out and buy reps just so they can look cool.

be a grown up, save up, be patient, and buy real wheels. instead of buying new reps, then having to deal with taking a loss when you go to sell them.

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                    Hey I saw this in the intro section. Glad you started a build thread for it.

Also i agree with everyone on the XXRS. save up and get some baller ass wheels.

ALSO (last one i promise): HUGE yes on the Rocket Bunny kit.
                    And I took your advice.

New Wheels by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

Work VSXX // Gloss Black Everything, gold hardware.
                    18x11 +14 fronts | 18x12 +20 rears

Also in the process of installing Cusco coilovers, found them on a 350z page with under 10k miles on them for a good price.

What I didn't expect is with how wide these wheels are I need front UCA's and rear camber arms. But yeah I'll be updating this thread more now haha

Also: I had to do my best to add horsepower on a budget so my best option was stickers.

Super JDM Stickers by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

Super JDM Stickers by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

Comment

They are all mad that they can't shit talk about your XXR's i swear this forum is turning into a bashing fest rather than a supportive place for enthusiasts.

Any wayyy, congrats on the progress I couldn't imagine not having my license. Looking forward to wheel pics
                      IG: Dimitriantoniou
                      1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                      1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

Originally posted by meech View Post
                        They are all mad that they can't shit talk about your XXR's i swear this forum is turning into a bashing fest rather than a supportive place for enthusiasts.

Any wayyy, congrats on the progress I couldn't imagine not having my license. Looking forward to wheel pics
                        This is exactly what I was thinking after I saw 0 comments after he bought his legit ass wheels and before reading yours.
                        Bunch of kids who want to flex their knowitall opinions. You look at the front page features and think this is a great group until you enter the shitfest forum it's become.

Congrats on the wheels man. Now go buy some used reps that you can wreck at the track.
                        Wish I could of done this straight out of Highschool.
                        _abbi

Comment

Looks like a promising build.

While I've never owned knock off wheels, I don't see a problem running them, especially with "high school" in the title (aka budget build).

Comment

Nice buy with the wheels man.

Always had a soft spot for all Z's, keen to see what you do.
                            IG: @sebastienaudeon
                            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                            *pats Sebs head*
                            there there.
                            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I doubt I'll be doing any drifting in this unfortunately since I'll have to run a decent amount of rear camber just to get the Works to fi but I'll see what I can do haha.

Comment

Drifting ruins cars, just enjoy the thing. If I could go back I would have never abused my car like i have.
                                IG: Dimitriantoniou
                                1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                                1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

Working...
                                X