No announcement yet.

Southeast Caravan To Project 512!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^That would be cool too. As long as you have a co-driver it won't be that bad. Plus we'll save money wih not having another hotel room to get.
    Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 05-26-2010, 02:32 PM.
    -Brandon-

Comment

Let's do it in a 1 day shot then, I'm down.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

I've driven from Dallas to Savannah GA, stayed there for an hour and drove straight back. Then I've driven to Florida twice(Orlando area) and all times in a day. It's honestly not that bad of a trip takes 18-20 hours depending on how many stops you take. Just be REAL careful of the roads once you his Louisiana.

Comment

^Thanks for the info! I plan on lowering it more for this too haha
          -Brandon-

Comment

lower it after Louisiana!
            AJ

Comment

Yeah, it's not a terrible idea... if you got a brand new bumper or something you intend to rock at the show, go distance with the old bumper and put the new one on at the Texas state line. We did the same for Mike's E36, and I guarantee you that Mike enjoyed the drive down alot more.

Comment

Maybe I should take the airdam off the e24 before we hit Louisiana.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Is it THAT bad? Damn I may just ride bumperless and put it on when we hit Texas or something...mmmm.
                  -Brandon-

Comment

I'll bring a small Jack and some tools with me, just in case.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Yeah I plan on bringing a tool bag with plenty of tools and some 2x4's in case I or anyone else needs them(knock on wood).And I'll see if I can borrow my friends low profile jack as well.

I'm really pumped for this already.
                      -Brandon-

Comment

Hell yeah man, I'm pumped too! You gonna do the drive in one shot, or are you gonna crash somewhere in GA then start out with the ATL crew?
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

I kinda wish I had a stockpile of "sucks to roll hard" stickies, because if I do make the trip my poor car is gonna be beat to hell.

Comment

^ Yeah I may get quite a few before the trip up there as well haha

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                            Hell yeah man, I'm pumped too! You gonna do the drive in one shot, or are you gonna crash somewhere in GA then start out with the ATL crew?
                            I haven't really decided yet to tell you the truth... 20 hours with only short breaks is one hellacious trip. My passenger could only get that Friday and Monday off so we might leave out Thursday after he gets out of work, crash in GA, then continure the trip with the rest of the ATL crew... but this all depends on when you guys are heading out and stuff.

Are you planning on staying at the A Loft? I assume everyone is staying two nights? Friday and Saturday...?
                            -Brandon-

Comment

I figure if we leave out of ATL early Friday morning we should get to Austin sometime that evening, when the pre-party is getting good. I haven't booked a hotel room yet, but I think I'll be staying for 2 nights since I'll probably only get Friday and Monday off as well.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Well Wilmington to the ATL is only like 7 hours. So if we leave around 4ish...that puts us there at around 11pm.. get a decent nights sleep and then leave out with you guys that morning. That would actually work out pretty well I think... I think I'm gonna stay Friday and Saturday night and head back out Sunday.
                                -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                                X