No announcement yet.

The 512 Project: a StanceWorks x HellaFlush Black Label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im gonna get druuuuuunnnkkk at the after pahty.

D-R-U-N-K.. Wasted.
    J. Leveritt

Comment

• ^^ why wait? During and before.

Comment

• ^thats what im talkin bout. reminds me of high school. mmmmm orange juice n vodka in the mornin lol didnt do that good durin those semester finals lol
        DSDone

Comment

• I really wanted to go in state and go to the beautiful place of A-Loft Hotel. I really want to have a Honey moon with my love one.

Comment

• Originally posted by status:one View Post
            FindingNemo There are lots of West coast people rolling out to this... join in on their caravan. MSG
            Jedidiah (
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/member.php?u=620) for details.
            thanks man. i'll ask him.

Comment

• changed my reservation, arriving friday night and checking out sunday

makes it a little more convenient to be checked in already before going to driveway austin
              AJ

Comment

• So does anybody know why there is a entry fee? Will there be anything given out?

Comment

• Originally posted by deOtherhalf View Post
                  So does anybody know why there is a entry fee? Will there be anything given out?
                  its most likely towards the cost of the venue?

there will be vendors there with booths that may be giving away stuff
                  AJ

Comment

• Originally posted by deOtherhalf View Post
                    So does anybody know why there is a entry fee? Will there be anything given out?
                    Renting out a race track for an event isn't cheap.

Comment

• When do we need to check in by and will we get out of the event in time to do so?

Comment

• just reserved a room at the hotel and she said they are sold out to the public but still have some rooms available for the 512 Project group. Get your reservations soon!

Comment

• so if your registered you still have to pay entry? huhhh?!
                          Swang.n.Bang

Comment

• ^ your registration fee IS the entry fee.
                            SLAMMED GARAGE
                            slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

• lol
                              Swang.n.Bang

Comment

• Originally posted by f_399 View Post
                                changed my reservation, arriving friday night and checking out sunday

makes it a little more convenient to be checked in already before going to driveway austin
                                I did the same thing. Not going to make the Mayday Garage cruise becuase of this. So we may have to do our own cruise from the A-Loft to the track. Anyone else from Florida going? I think most of the Orlando peeps are too broke to go. I am busting my ass to get my a/c fixed for this adventure. Plus some new tires and spacers. Should be lookin' good. Can't wait to see how many rediculous rides show up to this!

Comment

Working...
                                X