Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The 512 Project: a StanceWorks x HellaFlush Black Label

Default The 512 Project: a StanceWorks x HellaFlush Black Label

StanceWorks is proud to announce a special collaboration with Fatlace / HellaFlush in the form of an event far different then either entities have done before. In the constant pursuit of thinking “outside the box” in coming up with new experiences that few have been apart of, we present to you The 512 Project.

This event will occur on June 26th and will take place in capital of the Lone Star State: Austin, Texas. More importantly is not where it is occurring, but more “on what” it is occurring.

I would like to present to you DriveWayAustin:

To give you a better idea of what I’m referring to, here is a quick write-up:

Driveway Austin is a unique motor sports training and entertainment complex located in the heart of Austin, Texas. This state-of-the-art motoring academy brings a European style and flair to Central Texas. The superb Grand Prix Course has elevation changes, signature corners, extensive training facilities and a F1 caliber track that weaves its way through canopies of trees alongside the Colorado River.

The world class circuit design incorporates features of internationally famous tracks around the world including Fiorno, Imola, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta and Monaco.

Pictures are worth 1000 words though, so here is a taste of what the track looks like:

We will be renting out the entire track for the day. So your going, “well sure, plenty of people hold car shows out at tracks… what’s the big deal?” This is true, but how many car shows happen ON the track?

Yes, that’s right… the event will be happening ON the track. The cars will be parked up and down the sides of this unique motor sport creation that few have ever even seen being that it’s mere inception started in 2007.

DJ Dawodu will be laying down the beats, with give-a-ways from various vendors and sponsors, as well as other surprises… more to follow.

One of the biggest notables is our media partners that will be attending. Our good friends at AWOL and WagenWerks will be in attendance to do what they do best. On top of that, the crew from 360VM will be out filming as well as some of the best photographers in the scene right now, including representatives from Speedhunters, HellaFlush and of course StanceWorks. Suffice to say, if you have been looking to have your car covered in ways that few have, that should be reason enough to show up. More notables will be announced along the way.

However, we are not stopping there.

For all registered cars, our friends at MayDayGarage will be hosting staged rallies from Dallas and Houston called “The Capital Run.” You will be given a starting point late the night before, to meet up the following morning to cruise down to the event for early roll-in. All cars in the show will be set up in advance before the gates open around noon.

I’m not done yet.

After the show, we will be having a “after-show party” at the official hotel of the event, the A-Loft hotel just north of Austin in the trendy town center called The Domain.

We will have the bar / lounge where happy hour prices will be available to attendees up to 11pm for those 21 and above. We will have a live DJ spinning, as well as safe and secure parking for all attendees.

We have been given a discounted rate of $89.00 a night vs the normal pricing of $149.00. Be sure to mention the 512 Project when registering for the discount.

Here is the hotel info:

A-Loft Hotel
    11601 Domain Drive
    Austin, TX 78758
    P 866.932.7660

To cap it all off, Mark Arcenal (creator of Fatlace / HellaFlush) will be there in person along with his entire team. This is the HF teams first time in Texas so let’s make sure to make them feel welcomed with a big Texas presence at the show.

We have caravans already forming in the NorthEast, Southeast, Las Vegas, and California areas. This show will be bringing people in from all over the country, so if you want to make the show, more then likely there will be a group traveling from your area.

As a special note to the NorthEast caravan, you will have the pleasure of Stephen from Wagenwerks / AWOL.tv traveling with you, documenting the road trip down. If you need evidence to his abilities please see www.wagenwerks.com or www.awol.tv.

All cars must be registered in advance of the show, and it will be $35 to register. This will give you two passes for you and a passenger and also allow you to participate in the rally from Dallas or Houston. Spectator tickets will be $10 at the gate. This event is for cars based around the Flush / Stance scene and all cars will be pre-screened. We are being fairly loose on the definition of wheel fitment, so if you think you car is dialed in please register it. We don’t want anyone to miss this!

REGISTER HERE

There is plenty more surprises to unveil, as it gets closer to the event, so check back in frequently.

UPDATE ON PAGE 11

DIRECT LINK HERE
    Last edited by Jedidiah; 06-15-2010 at 07:56 AM.

damn that sounds like an awesome event!

Quote Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kielan View Post
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
    ///stanceworks\\\

HOLY FUCK. stanceworks is makin' it big. big things are bound to happen.

Please tell me people will be able to run at least a few turns of the track...

Man i wish i lived in the states

Looking forward to this event...
    Team Ugly

in.

One question..

In registration site, "All cars & bikes subject to screening."

do that mean I can register my bike? not bicycle but motorcycle :p

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have all the fun. Sure wish I was living in the States.

i should be going to this along with a few others in the north east, 1600 miles for me but itll be worth it
    15 Rubicon.Coilovers.37s
    97 M3
    05 Triumph Bonneville

definitely in for this one

Quote Originally Posted by caraddict View Post
    oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have all the fun. sure wish i was living in the states.
    +1

Already signed up!! im def in!! ATX capital run here we come!!!

Turning a track into a carpark definitely suits the way this trend is going. I don't feel it.

Do you have to smear vaseline across the top and bottom of your lenses at entry or is that just overdone photoshopping?

dope. was hopeing i could register earlier but o well!

i cant wait!!

Holy poop! I am so there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sixonefive View Post
    damn that sounds like an awesome event!
    Grayson -- There will be a caravan coming from the SouthEast... at minimum you need to ride along to experience this... bring back some flavor to Auburn

Quote Originally Posted by CSBolger View Post
    Please tell me people will be able to run at least a few turns of the track...
    We hope to do a track event in the future, but you are talking about a completely different scenario from both a liability and a cost stand-point. This is a private track that half the year is contracted out to the Dept of Defense... let's just say I have been negotiating with them for the past 4 weeks to allow us to do what we are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasE30 View Post
    One question..

In registration site, "All cars & bikes subject to screening."

do that mean I can register my bike? not bicycle but motorcycle :p
    If it's a lowered and stretched 'Busa.... sure

I'm gonna be a little open minded on bikes and Ruckus', but this is a car event.

Quote Originally Posted by hinrichs View Post
    i should be going to this along with a few others in the north east, 1600 miles for me but itll be worth it
    The Northeast caravan is looking solid. Stephen from Wagenwerks is absolutely pumped. I'm working hard to make this caravan this biggest one out of all the regions!

People will all have their own opinions about this event, but for those that actually show up, I promise you it will be a event to remember. It will have the feel of Stance of the Union, but exponentially magnified. We are PUMPED about it!

Ben

SO excited for this.

IG: @_olliee

Someday I hope to be ballin enough to actually make it to events so far from home....

Quote Originally Posted by SeanDub View Post
    Someday I hope to be ballin enough to actually make it to events so far from home....
    Who says you aren't coming?

Dude, why can't you go?!

I'm not balling in any way shape or form.

IG: @_olliee

Quote Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
    Who says you aren't coming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Dude, why can't you go?!

I'm not balling in any way shape or form.
    Lookin at close to $600 there and back for gas, plus the hotels and food. Add all that to taking however many days off work assuming I could even get time off... Its highly unlikely that I can make it.

Lookin at close to $600 there and back for gas, plus the hotels and food. Add all that to taking however many days off work assuming I could even get time off... Its highly unlikely that I can make it.
    Where there is a will.........................

Round trip is $350 by air.

Quote Originally Posted by B Rod View Post
    Round trip is $350 by air.
    Brian has the the right idea... by land or air.