No announcement yet.

94 M3....wait what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to re-order my coils....glad amazon took so long to let me know there was an issue with the order. Place in florida has them in stock so maybe ill get lucky and I will get them even faster.

Need to order brakes bad, but not sure what setup this car actually has. I know its not the m3 brakes due to no "M" marking on them. Just dont wanna order the wrong setup.
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Ill get some pics tonight when I throw in the intake boot...cuz thats going to be so exciting for you guys.

BUT

Coils show up monday along with the cage, and hopefully my drivers side harness. Since I wont be racing this year, im gonna gut the interior for a show on sunday.
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Always fun waiting on parts to show up haha...Looking forward to more progress.

@projects_always

Comment

• Intake boot tonight, need to order some more parts to make a better intake after the maf but it'll do for now

Yes it's pvc on the end, only thing I had at work that was 3.5" od and light weight
          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Looks great. I have the same wheels on my e36. Be careful with the finish on the "bolts", mine have been slowly flaking off. :-/

Comment

• Trying to decide If I wanna order a piece of tube for the end of the maf...or get a silicone 45 instead. Thoughts?
              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• E36 door cards suck

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Only real thing I got done today, other than pulling out a lot of the interior

Oh and a tow hook

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Took off work today, was productive. Need to mess with the rears I think the shocks need to be shortened

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Picked up the hardware I needed to mount the drivers harness today while on my lunch break, hope it goes smooth. Need to grab some bolts for the passenger side inner lap belt tho since I didnt think about that one. Ill take pics tonight if I have enough room in the garage.
                      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Harness mounted and seats back in. Need to install the sub straps still yet tho.

Stickers cuz it's been a while

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• One door panel installed on my lunch break, hopefully I can find the other door handle trim and do the drivers when I get home

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• looks like you're making a lot of progress !

just curious - did you wrap the door panel then decide to go with door cards instead? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by _shim View Post
                              looks like you're making a lot of progress !

just curious - did you wrap the door panel then decide to go with door cards instead? lol
                              More or less lol. Wrapped the insert which went well for the most part, then couldnt get that to stick to the door panel and the glue I tried to use and fix the stock vinyl was all a fail so I just said screw it and ordered the panels. Im gonna ditch the stereo anyway I think so going with the alum ones made more sense. I may be able to fit the stock tweeters in tho but not sure yet.
                              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Getting work done, I like it! Although I don't condone the stickers

@projects_always

Comment

Working...
                                X