• Show
Clear All

I like were this is going
    @sirlowalot

Comment

Don't leave us with just these pics.. D:
      sigpic

Comment

Inspection happened friday, so good to drive it now. Ordered some tires, but canceling them tomorrow cuz they are a little too much of a race tire I feel for right now, plus they were expensive so Ill be going with some federals or something till I get some seat time and see what I really need. If I can upload a video of the exhaust I will.
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Bad Clip of the Exhaust

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
          Last edited by hinrichs; 03-16-2015, 08:11 AM.
          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

good to see some progress! keep it up.
            E36 Bonnie

Comment

Ill take a pic of the headlights tonight when I pull the other side...but was trying to get them to work better so I went adjusting away, then pulled one last night and figured out why the headlights sucked ass...yeah someone zip tied a H4 bulb into a d1s projector haha

Ordered a new set of lights however that are the proper ellipsoid look.

Been hunting around for wheels, still may just stick with the millies but would like something wider if possible and a lower offset so I dont have to run spacers, but once I figure that out for sure I will finally order tires. I have about 2" of threads for the front coils if I decide to drop it alot, but not sure how to handle the rear. New coils would be nice, but thats money I dont want to spend yet if I dont need to.
              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Ordered skirts yestersday so the body will be done other than trying to decide on a wing I wanna run still.

Doubt I'll work on her this weekend tho, trying to get my jeep tire carrier on.
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

One from the other day

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Deng that looks good.

now lower it.

Comment

^agreed
                      Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                        Deng that looks good.

now lower it.
                        Originally posted by Motoman325 View Post
                        ^agreed
                        Once I finally order new tires, thats the plan. The fronts have about 2" or so left to go down, but the rears only have one adjuster so not sure what Im going to do about that one yet. Maybe ill sell these if I can get enough from them, but missing parts may be an issue. I feel at one point tho it may have been corner balanced due to how its setup.

Remember I was going to hill climb/auto x this one so thats why I left it alone.
                        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

headlights showed up today, wasted $50 on extra bulbs I didn't need cuz I was an idiot. Hids works, just need to line them up better tomorrow.

Picking up wheels tomorrow, and ordered tires today but discount tire rejected the order due to weight or some bs that I've never dealt with before...guess putting a 94 m3 in the vehicle description threw them off big time...so I don't really understand that part and not sure where to order from now. Was going to run nankang ns-20 again but guess I can't.
                          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Picked this up today, mounts are ordered as well

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

moving quickly --nice
                              @ DEARSTEPDAD
                              Slow 'N' Soft Build : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1054474

Comment

great looking seat, if you don't mind me being a freak.. what size is your waist and hows it fit
                                IG: Dimitriantoniou
                                1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                                1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

Working...
                                X