No announcement yet.

Bagged E36 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell is wrong with people, you have a good color, clean m3 on bags with great wheels coming?

Granted you did come across as a an a$$ after you replied to the e46 kid, the best thing is to just not reply to negative comments because half the users here just troll for post count.

At the end of the day everyone looks childish and immature, but regardless can't war for the wheels to be on the car.
    IG: Dimitriantoniou
    1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
    1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

Originally posted by meech View Post
      what the hell is wrong with people, you have a good color, clean m3 on bags with great wheels coming?

Granted you did come across as a an a$$ after you replied to the e46 kid, the best thing is to just not reply to negative comments because half the users here just troll for post count.

At the end of the day everyone looks childish and immature, but regardless can't war for the wheels to be on the car.

Tires all ordered up. Everything has been ordered to finish the car for this year. Im stoked and now I'm just playing the waiting game.

Comment

This is why I don't go any lower. Front lip sits flush to the ground now.

I also put on the Rogue exhaust which improves the look and sound drastically.

Comment

Keep up the great work! I love the direction you're heading especially since my next car is probably going to be an E36 on air

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

looks great to me. daytona is cool.

e39 540it, chiaretto e39 M5, techno e36 m3 vert, E34 Orient 540i, E21 Euro 323i, E46 330i Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Alex@BagRiders View Post
              Keep up the great work! I love the direction you're heading especially since my next car is probably going to be an E36 on air
              Awesome. Altho you have a lot more experience than I do with bags I'm sure you would love it.

Comment

Should have bought BWS coils. Not a fan of bagged E36's, it just doesn't fir the car.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                  Should have bought BWS coils. Not a fan of bagged E36's, it just doesn't fir the car.
                  I think bags vs coils is preference. If you're on bags, both the front and rear have to be lower than you could go static, or there's really no point.

OP the front is on point and if you cold get the rear to match this would be killer.
                  Last edited by aprophet13; 03-02-2015, 05:11 PM.
                  '82 Volvo 242 build
                  '73 Datsun 240z build

Comment

Looks like they fit the car just fine to me. Didn't look like any modifications where done because they didn't fit. Oh. You probably mean because race car...

I think it looks fantastic. I wish E46's came in the same hue. One of my favorite factory colors from any manufacturer. Carry on!

Comment

On my other build I was static. Im done with that lifestyle lol.

Comment

Originally posted by aprophet13 View Post
                        I think bags vs coils is preference. If you're on bags, both the front and rear have to be lower than you could go static, or there's really no point.

OP the front is on point and if you cold get the rear to match this would be killer.
                        Curious to what you mean by matching the rear with the front?

The E36 has a natural rake. I have it set so the front fender stops right at the lip of the wheel. Same with the rear. If I lower the rear any more to level it it will tuck the wheel... Im not about that style.

Comment

Originally posted by lamsv View Post
                          Looks like they fit the car just fine to me. Didn't look like any modifications where done because they didn't fit. Oh. You probably mean because race car...

I think it looks fantastic. I wish E46's came in the same hue. One of my favorite factory colors from any manufacturer. Carry on!
                          Thanks man. Daytona is a great color. Its subtle when its cloudy and then BAM vibrant when the sun hits it.

Comment

just my opinion, but this misses the point of bags completely. its low when you want it and clears normal road stuff when needed.

am i the only one bothered by the natural rake of bmw's?

OP nice to know im not the only one thats not a fan of rear tuckage

Comment

Your correct in the fact that bags vs coils is a preference. Isn't everything we do to our cars personal preference after all?

As for there being "no point" in bagging a car if you won't be lower than those that are static, I'm going to have to disagree. Personally I would LOVE to have a static E36 M3 and have it be absolutely as low as possible, but I can't.. not where I live. It would be literally impossible to make it down the majority of the roads we have here. This is why I will be bagging my future E36.

Plus if you have a E36 M3 that is in perfect condition and you want to keep it that way, being static isn't the right choice at all considering you are going to destroy the undercarriage over time and if you live in the salt belt, that's just asking for rust / rot.

It is personal preference though, and to each their own

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

^Plus Airlift Performance Series struts can handle just as well as a coilover setup if done right. I am not saying they'll be better than Bilstein PSS9's but they're better than any sub $1000 coilover=)
                                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Working...
                                X