'88 camaro stanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '88 camaro stanced

I have an '88 camaro. Im trying to lower my car, i just dont know exactly what rout to go. Im thinking of bagging it, but also concidering lowering springs and adding a new body kit to make it look lower. Also i want to ad some jdm style wheels but i dont know where too look for them. just need some help here. i also want to lower because where im from no one has what i want to do. just trying to bring something different to the sceen of lowered and stanced cars. my car looks something like this
    Attached Files

Welcome to S|W. First and foremost i'd suggest to start researching on your brand specific forums. To get an idea of what other guys are doing to get low and wide. The beauty with older cars, and the internet in general, is that other people do the leg work for you 99.9% of the time...making your goal less painstaking, time consuming and alleviating any guess work. With that being said there are also a few other Camaro build threads here. I linked them up for you to check out.

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

I can help you if you mind, this is pretty easy. Your Y pipe will rub as hell and you will need to remove rad deflector....

Comment

Maybe this guy can help you. I'm sure bagging or building a set of QA1 coils are simple!
        The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
        X