hubcentric-rings.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hubcentric-rings.com?

Has anybody ordered from them? I ordered some rings from them a couple days ago, and got a tracking number upon completing my order. The number isn't a link to anywhere, and doesn't work for DHL, which is the only carrier I can imagine them using (they're based in Finland, I'm ordering to the US).
    I emailed them asking about how long shipping usually takes, and which provider they use to ship them. The website says free shipping in the U.S.
    I've seen them mentioned on a few forums and my friend said they're legit, but nobody has really given a review.
    I have my wheel faces at a shop ready to be bored out, but he said to order the rings and take them to him so he can make it a perfect fit.

Silk Blue MK6 Jetta build
    Instagram: @justmarshallgiles

Would it be unreasonable to try that tracking number with USPS, UPS, and FedEx?

Comment

USPS and UPS are based in the US, and the number is invalid with FedEx as well. The company is from Finland

Comment

If it was sent through the local Finland post, it will end up being delivered USPS. The tracking number should work on the USPS site if that's the case, and it has reached their sorting facility.

Shipments do not always stay with the same carrier. All of the major ones will pass packages off to USPS, especially if you choose "economy" shipping. Just a couple months ago I had a set of door panels shipped from Germany that started on DHL and were delivered USPS.

Comment

Right, that's how it worked with my wheel lips, but DHL is the only thing I can think of that will ship over here, and the tracking number doesn't work for them.

Comment

Try DHL Paket: https://www.dhl.de/en/paket.html

Paket numbers don't work in DHL Express tracking.

Comment

hmmm, DHL Paket didn't work

Comment

So does anyone else have experience with this website?

Comment

Working...
                X