19x8.5&9.5 ///M Parallel reps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19x8.5&9.5 ///M Parallel reps

I have a staggered set of 19" ///M Parallel reps with Sumitomo 275-30-19 and 235-35-19 HTRZ 111. Rear tires are new and front are about 50% life left. I purchased these a few months ago from another entusiast, but found a set of coveted HRE wheels, so these must go.

$1800.00 w/tires $1600.00 without. Price is firm, and local pick up only. These are e39 fitment, so you will need hub rings if they are going on another car.

They look nice but price seems really high for reps.

Comment

Am I missing something? OEMs with Michelins don't even exceed 1k.

Comment

I'm not sure on price, but these wheels had to be ordered from Europe. Nobody sold them over here. They are pretty rare state side.

I never noticed how the spokes curve back at the outer edge. That is how they got the much larger lip on these compared to the OEM M-Pars.

Comment

I had to pay close to what I am offering the wheels for and am open to offers as well. I looked for 5 years to find these wheels and have only seen one other set for sale that I missed, back in 2010. You guys are right with reps selling for a lot less, but what I consider a rep wheel is almost exactly what the factory wheel looks like. The factory never made 19" wheels, and these were made in very small numbers. I think only 100 sets were ever produced.

Comment

Just picked up some wheel boxes, willing to ship.

Comment

Are these still available for sale? Sent you a PM.

Thanks

Comment

Sold for my asking price. Note: If you don't know what you are looking at, maybe you should do some research on the subject matter before you pop off about the price!!!

Comment

Working...
                X