No announcement yet.

Need to get tires stretched? Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount by me used to be cool, mounting 205/40's on 9's etc. Then something changed, and they were going to charge me $60 a wheel to mount my 205/40's on my 8 wide style 5's. I laughed, the salesman said it was cause my wheels were made out of cheap aluminum and would mostly likely be bent, so thus I politely told him to go fuck himself in the ass and no longer give them my business. Glad to hear others have good experiences though!
    Originally posted by SeanDub
    But of all the things you could Jew out on, suspension probably shouldn't be your first pick.

Comment

Bumping my thread from hell!

Comment

It is cool to find this thread, I have gone to your shop several times for tire installations. I remember asking one of the dudes there if they were into stretching and they were like hell yea, sometimes we bust out the heat lamps and let them sit for a while so we can mount them. Anyways, it is great to have a local shop willing to do legit tire jobs.

Vintage European Shop Blog

Like Us On Facebook

Motorsport Hardware-->4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

Ty for the awesome reply. Bring me all your stretch i want to mount them.

Comment

Nice to meet you the other day Steven. Your setup is going to look super good.

Comment

Lol admins?!

Comment

Discount has the best prices by me. Bought my last 4 sets from them. But they are always busy as fuck and never answer the phone. They had my Michelin's for 35$ cheaper but have no communication.

Hopefully they will mount my new stretch 235 on 10"
                C5 A6 / / AMU TT

Comment

geese some guys are deprived when it comes to tire stretch places LOL. here in Southern calli i can name shop after shop that will stretch no problem.
                  Instagram: _jay_borcena_

Comment

Had a local dude come in today from the nissan forums and he told me he went to several local tire company's and no one would put a 215/45 on his 9 wide. But no worries i made it happen.

Comment

I went running around to different tire shops today and most places said yes but could not mount my 215/40/17 on my 9.5. anyone in socal?

Comment

anyone in DE area know where to head for a 225/45 on a 17x9.5?

Comment

discount tire if there is one in your guys area's

Comment

Working...
                          X