My 2002 Has VTEC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
    Once everything shows up I'll have pictures. Should be snowblowing the car out this weekend if all goes well.
    Alright haha. is the car still buried in like 4 feet of snow?

Comment

No, it's actually completely cleared off and there's about 2-3 feet clear around the entire thing thanks to a shovel. Just need to snowblow about a 25-30 foot path of 3 foot high snow and limp it out of my yard into my driveway -> garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
        No, it's actually completely cleared off and there's about 2-3 feet clear around the entire thing thanks to a shovel. Just need to snowblow about a 25-30 foot path of 3 foot high snow and limp it out of my yard into my driveway -> garage.
        Ah thats cool. Good luck with blowing the snow.

Comment

Nope.

Sold the eBay hub adapter and VMS thin release, I wasn't a fan. Ordered a Momo hub adapter (I like the crush style of it for accdents) and a gen 1.5 titanium NRG QR.

Car is out! Took two hours, two snow blowers, two buddies, a truck & chain, and some sweat but it's all good. Going in the garage and further tear down / twerk begins, stay tuned.

Comment

wtf an update !!!

tore into some stuff.

pulled the fender liners, front bumper, test fitted the 1" front spacers... and went to work.. oh well. pixxxx.. this is the test fit before i pulled the liners so i couldn't jack it up all the way.

new home for a month or so.. (stock rsx wheels on rear there dont tweak)

still waiting on my swang bang money gang slap for the sluts.. got rid of my gay stickers (most of them)

eat a dick updates as they happen

also this SWAG showed up. my new rear plate.

Last edited by Dremetos; 03-06-2015, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Down to the little touches I guess. I don't know how I feel about it. I want the front lower but my struts are literally bottomed out... Tried to keep cell pics to a minimum here.

I stuck shitty pieces of colored vinyl to my car. (except for #MONEYGANGAFFILIATEDMECHANDISE.

Got my Momo hub adapter! Oh my goodness, it's AMAZING compared to the eBay garbage I had on there! Just waiting for my NRG 1.5 now.

Then I pushed it outside... Jk, I scraped it out of my garage.

BUT WUT DAT B00TY DO??

And the money shot. Part of me wishes I went with bigger spacers but that sucks. Leaving the camber as is, that's factory arms doing that twerking you see above. Wheels aren't wide enough to force it any further.

Eat a dick.

Also, the celly pics.

Relocated my front bacon eye-chart tester.

Installed swag. I love it.

Skid plate and other dumb stuff like OEM rear wiper delete yada yada yada soon.

Comment

Bumper and lips are primed, going to give them some more sanding and stuff before painting those - we'll see where that goes.

Comment

Lmao at that plate frame, where can I snag one?! Car's looking like it'll be good to go in a few weeks?

Comment

Looks good!
                    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

when are you planning to have it on the road by?

Comment

Looks awesome! Your build has lots of character.

Renato
                        Team TWM Performance
                        TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                        sigpic

Comment

Tight.. thank god for black interior. Can't stand tan interior lol.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

Originally posted by E.Myers View Post
                            when are you planning to have it on the road by?
                            Thanks guys.

It is on the road, I just need to paint the rear bumper / lips, toss those on and it's money time. I had it out yesterday, only pics to show are cellys.

IT IS LOW. OH MY GOD. I thought my hatch was low, I was a BITCH. This thing legit bangs frame almost constantly, it's kind of insane. Literally things I didn't even think could make a car scrape are sanding down my frame. Exhaust? I probably won't have one in a week. I love it.

Comment

This scrapes more than the Civic??????

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat but congrats on getting it on the road after that crazy ass snow storm you guys had.

Comment

^ It's probably because K motors sit way lower than D motors..

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

Working...
                                X