HRE 504 Waffle Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRE 504 Waffle Caps

Just picked up a set of 16" HRE 504s for pocket change but they didn't come with waffle caps of course. If anyone has any leads let me know.

These are what I got

and these are what I need
    Build Thread

Do those caps have part #?

Comment

Can't find much about them
      Build Thread

Comment

I just picked up the same set of wheels without caps as well. I'm having a hard time finding any leads on a set.

I won't snake in on any offers made to you but if by chance you happen to find someone selling more than one set please let me know!
        - Elliott

Comment

I got a set of 504's without caps as well. REALLY difficult to find. Best of luck. Will keep an eye out for any I find.

Comment

Since there is already three of you in this thread needing them, If you guys pool together five or so more people who want the waffle and plate assemblies, I can do a one time small batch run of billet machined cap assemblies. Not going to be cheap but will be better quality than the factory ones for sure.
            sigpic
            1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
            1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
              Since there is already three of you in this thread needing them, If you guys pool together five or so more people who want the waffle and plate assemblies, I can do a one time small batch run of billet machined cap assemblies. Not going to be cheap but will be better quality than the factory ones for sure.
              Define "not going to be cheap".........

Help decide if first aid for heart attack needed or not.

Comment

Probably in the 400-450 range for a full set (caps logos waffle plates)
                sigpic
                1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

count me in for a set aswell…i even have original ones that can be copied if needed.

Comment

Hmmm. Will give it some thought. Thanx
                    Last edited by conmech; 05-06-2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

I'm def. in for a set.

Comment

I'm working with 1badg35 to find out what he needs to get a small batch of these made. Details coming shortly...

Comment

If anyone wants to loan one to copy, I could create a CAD model from which you could have new ones machined or 3D printed. From Shapeways, a plastic cap that size would run about $25ea, printed metal wouldn't be worth the cost compared to the price Vince is offering.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
                            If anyone wants to loan one to copy, I could create a CAD model from which you could have new ones machined or 3D printed. From Shapeways, a plastic cap that size would run about $25ea, printed metal wouldn't be worth the cost compared to the price Vince is offering.
                            How does one get plastic caps made from shapeways?
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...es/cruisin.gif

Comment

I started a group buy for the waffle covers and hex caps. Here's the link to the GB thread:

Comment

Working...
                              X