Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
    anyone ever heard of FOREX? lol
    yes in theory this is a good idea, but the euro has slowly been dropping, so not the right time for this.
    Yes FOREX is huge if you know about it. If not then your loss, someone elses gain.

If I had the time to dedicate and really learn it I would definitely be into it right now. Huge gains if you know what you're doing and can figure it out. Huge losses if not
    Ben Purkiss Design
    My Design Blog

Comment

Anywhere between 95 and 98 percent (the number varies depends on who you talk to in the industry) of retail Forex traders (individuals and not institutions) lose money. It's not nearly as easy or simple as it seems on the surface

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Aaron -- didn't I post in this thread? I remember us having a good conversation about macro economics... am I losing my mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Aaron -- didn't I post in this thread? I remember us having a good conversation about macro economics... am I losing my mind?
          Maybe it was in another thread? I don't see anything posted by you in here but I think I recall us discussing some macro econ at some point

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

meh.. to lazy to post my thoughts... whenever we get a chance to meet in person, set aside an hour for some econ talk.. seem to have a solid head on your shoulders.

Comment

Working...
            X