No announcement yet.

Dean's Obsidian Black Legacy - Stanced Scale Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So its been a while since I updated this thing. Nothing too dramatic has changed. Just a lot of small, subtle mods so first off i'll list all the new additions to the car.

Suspension wise i've installed a set of hardrace upper arms and whiteline lower arms.

For the front I picked up some OniMade camber tops which should give me plenty of adjustment.

]

Comment

For lighting I didn't want anything too tacky and in your face. I pulled apart the headlights and added switchback halo's and rewired the turn signals from 7440 to 7443 to accept switchback bulbs. For the rear I just added LED bulbs.

Comment

Also installed a programmable LED flasher, mainly to get rid of hyperflash but it also adds tap turn and a couple different hazard modes for the ultimate wank factor.

Comment

Now onto aero mods. Over the past year i've spent a lot of time trawling yahoo japan trying to find some parts that i've drooled over for ages. First up on the rear end I picked up a Liberal Aero rear wing. Its only subtle but adds a nice aggression to the rear.

Next up was a CTI エンリッチ diffuser. I'm still on the fence with this diffuser but for now it stays as it covers the hole in the rear bumper where the tow bar used to poke through.

Last up for the rear was an OEM garnish spoiler

So for the sides I grabbed a set of oem pods. I'm really after a set of delta speed side skirts so until I find them the pods will have to do.

Probably one of my recently favorite additions to the car are a set of super LED ganadors which took me over 6 months to find. I realise a lot of people get them for the "jdm" points but I really think they clean up the side profile compared to the bulky factory mirrors.

Front end wise not much has been added. I wanted to keep things neat so I cut up an oem grille and gutted the insides. Also scored a factory option front lip which needed a respray at the time. Still working on chopping up a spare wrx lip to fit to the factory lip to bring it a bit closer to the ground.

Comment

So for now here are some photos of it. Mind you this isn't the completed concept i've had in my head. I think once I finish the front lip add on and work out what i'm doing side skirt wise it will really tie everything together.

Comment

Got around to cutting up an old lip I had lying around. Cut the sides and extended them to fit the contours of the bar. After this addition I'm finally happy with how the front end looks. Only thing left is to sort something out with the side skirts and maybe the rear.

Comment

Dude, this thing is so killer!

The shot next to the bike is tits!
                Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Great job! Love the lighting

Comment

the bodykit looks dopel, but i think ,now it needs more agressive wheels