STANCEST '15 / 13. June 2015 / Tallinn, Estonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STANCEST '15 / 13. June 2015 / Tallinn, Estonia

The one and only Estonian stance community, Lowlifer, is celebrating its 4th birthday this summer and guess what... you and your friends are invited too!

For foreign guests we have planned it as a whole weekend event. Activities include a car show with games and contests, prizes, food, music (possibly live) and a birthday party in the evening.

Friday: arrival to Estonia, check-in (with us), accommodation, more info/updates as necessary.
    Saturday: main public event day, STANCEST'15 car show at Maarjamäe, Tallinn
    Saturday evening: a proper birthday party for a four-year-old, hopefully with balloons, cake, sauna and a few drinks.
    Sunday: recovering from all the mad partying, departure of guests

We will also be making a pre-registration just to estimate the size of the event. Additional info and details will be added later, for example event prize categories and accommodation options. All questions and thoughts are welcome here in this topic!

Official contact for the event: stancest@lowlifer.ee

And don't forget to tag your build progress or road trip with #stancest15 in social media!

ISe anyone else besides estonians coming?