Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"triangle hard alloys" - anyone heard about them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "triangle hard alloys" - anyone heard about them?

Hi guys,
    have you heard about company as in title? triangle hard alloys...
    I had some bad experience with Wheel Flip buying my outer rims, luckily enough I managed to get what I ordered but no more shopping with them. On one of the lips I found a sticker with some numbers and that "trianglehardalloys"...I tried to find them on google, but they have no active website or anything but I suspect, this is where wheel flip might have had the lips from in first place. So maybe they'd be better place to deal with in the future...
    Anyone, anything? Please

Cheers,
    Dan

Have you tried e-mailing them?

They're a big wholesale supplier to a number of wheel companies. HRE used to use them back in the day for example. They may well have supplied Wheel Flip.
    Last edited by Oh Damn, it's Sam; 12-23-2014, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Could you pass me their email please, mate?
      cheers,
      Dan

Comment

There is an e-mail link on their website.

Comment

I found an info that AMC Rim Halves is an exclusive distributor for trianglehardalloys...I'll try with them.
          On trianglehardalloys.com I can see an envelope but nothing happens after clicking on it...this site is inactive.

Comment

If I hover over the envelope button, I get info@trianglehardalloys.com in my status bar.

Comment

I've tried that before with no success...tried once more and it worked for a few times and stopped...thanks anyway!

Comment

I see you found that AMC is the distributor for Triangle. They're pretty well known, and from what I've heard, easy to deal with. They supposedly only sell to dealers, but put in some bogus business name and they'll ship to you.

At least as far back as the 90's HRE was getting their rim halves and hardware from ARS... probably still do. Not sure that you can buy direct from them though. http://www.americanrim.com/index.html

Comment

Thanks you guys! I'm mostly after blank outer lips for now as it was impossible for me to find any of them dedicated for my 19" AC Schnitzers. surprisingly I wasn't able to find any blanks in Europe. But I'm already looking around for some good supplier in case I decide to widen the fronts this time
                  I must add though, that much depends on the shipping cost itself. one company from the US quoted me 220 dollars for shipping two rims which made the whole cost too expensive. wheel flip charged me 90 bucks which, if I don't count troubles with actually getting them, made quite a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by ulik87 View Post
                    Thanks you guys! I'm mostly after blank outer lips for now as it was impossible for me to find any of them dedicated for my 19" AC Schnitzers. surprisingly I wasn't able to find any blanks in Europe.
                    AMC only advertises standard 40 hole sizes. It would be worth asking if they can get custom sizes and blanks. Tunershop will order custom size halves, and they're closer to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ulik87 View Post
                      ... 19" AC Schnitzers.
                      Did you look into these?

Comment

AMC seems to offer blanks which I'm after mostly. Tunershop is waaaay too expensive and they offer only 4,75" wide alloy outers...I needed 5". The final cost of my 2 19x5" blanks with the shipping from US was 400 bucks...not too bad.
                        If it's about the Felgenfuchs, they offer only up to 19x3 or 3,5" for my ACS...so they couldn't help me unfortunately. The thing is...for RH replicas of ACS it's easier to get wider lips. Original ACS by Ronal aren't that popular, so they don't produce wider lips because of lack of demand...

Comment

Working...
                        X