No announcement yet.

2011 Audi A3 2.0 TDI Sportback, Titanium Package, Lava Gray Pearl Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed just a little more, so Zach and I threw some KW V1s on the A3 and spun the perches all the way down.

Comment

A few new goodies...

Comment

Sub'd. Looks sick ��

Comment

wainting to see that porsche's on place

I have also a sportback, so I will see with special attention

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

That's a nice steering wheel!

Moar lows coming soon...

Comment

subbing cuz i wanna see it on the twists.
              SAAB 900 T16s

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback, you guys.

A huge thank you to Dan (20rabbit08) for hooking it up with the H&R Porsche adapters. The spacing is perfect.

Comment

this thread made me contemplate getting one... but i can't figure out if they make a quattro tdi

Comment

Originally posted by qboasso View Post
                    this thread made me contemplate getting one... but i can't figure out if they make a quattro tdi
                    hi, a3 tdi with 2.0 tdi engine are also available with quattro (haldex).

Comment

Originally posted by qboasso View Post
                      It depends, if you live in North America, then no you can't get a TDI Quattro, only Front Trak. Quattro was only available on the TFSI and the 3.2. However, if you live abroad I pretty sure Quattro was available with the TDI.

OP I'm absolutely loving your car, I preferred the stock wheels to the Porsche twists but that's just me haha. Either way your going in the right direction! Keep it up!

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
                      "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
                      SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 19birel View Post
                        It depends, if you live in North America, then no you can't get a TDI Quattro, only Front Trak. Quattro was only available on the TFSI and the 3.2. However, if you live abroad I pretty sure Quattro was available with the TDI.

OP I'm absolutely loving your car, I preferred the stock wheels to the Porsche twists but that's just me haha. Either way your going in the right direction! Keep it up!

DAMN IT!! Oh well still considering it, OP this is damn nice, I really liked it all blacked out (in the picture on the steelies) but the twists it's nice

Comment

Thanks, guys! I'll try to take some pics with a real camera soon when I find some time to stage a photoshoot.

And yes, the North American TDI is only available as FWD, and only with S-Tronic (dual clutch auto-manual, aka not really manual). The Europeans always get the better specs.

Anyway, picked these up too, front and rear...not necessary, but I'm not mad.

Fronts are going from 288 mm to 345 mm; rears are going from 256 mm to 310 mm.

Comment

Working...
                          X