Thread: Winter Driving?

Default Winter Driving?

I was wondering those that drive lowered in the winter, what, if anything do you do to protect your front bumper from salt and gravel? I just had my E39 bumpers painted last month and would like to protect the front somehow from gravel. I thought about plastidip the bumper for the winter but wondering what other people do.

You could plasti dip them for the winter i guess. I'm not too sure if there really is anything else to protect from salt.

I cringe when I pass semi trucks, and I have lamin X wrap things on my glass lights... But basically nothing...

You could have one of those clear bra things put on, or a bra thing for the hood but I **** those with a passion...
    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

I think best advise is slow and steady and give extra space between your vehicle and the one in front of you will get you there especially on icy roads same thing can be said for the snow Dissertation writing in UK.

Default asd

Quote Originally Posted by juliemark View Post
    I think best advise is slow and steady and give extra space between your vehicle and the one in front of you will get you there especially on icy roads same thing can be said for the snow Dissertation writing in UK.
    asd

6. Default

Hire Tablets are currently the market leaders and largest suppliers of iPads and laptops across the UK. We can proudly say that we have partnered with over 1000 clients across the country and have an available stock of a minimum of 3000 devices ready for hire. https://hiretablets.co.uk/