X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA: Ferrari 348 Wheels : 2 sets : 5x108

SOLD!!!!!!! Both sets are gone

EDIT: 1st set is SOLD!!! Thanks Withers

I have for sale 2 sets of Ferrari 348 wheels. Price is a $800per set. Will divide the sets so you can run a square setup. Bolt pattern is 5x108. I only have one set of center caps, they will be included with the first set that is sold. Only posting pics of the rears for now. Let me know if you would like to see the fronts. Will ship at buyers expense.

Specs

2nd set: Very Clean. A chip here and there. Minute scratches. (No center caps)
    Fronts 17x7.5 +49
    Rears 17x9 +43

Please call/text 724-4eight5-nine4one1 or PM

Thanks
    Adam

Last edited by Washpawryder; 11-12-2014, 09:56 PM.

Ygpm
    Jason
    flickr
    build thread

Comment

I bought one of the sets, this is a legit seller. Good communication, good packing job, very responsive. Just FYI.
      Jason
      flickr
      build thread

Comment

Possible to ship to Belgium (europe) ??
        and how much will it cost ?

Comment

Not to thread jack but I have 3 brand new Ferrari center caps (226245) for sale. $80 shipped ChrisOP2608@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by Withers View Post
            I bought one of the sets, this is a legit seller. Good communication, good packing job, very responsive. Just FYI.
            Jason thank you very much for doing business. I need to see a picture when there are mounted on your car!

Comment

Shipping to Belgium? Wow, man you'll pay way too much in this case! Taking into account that price depends on the size and weight...

_________
              Ferrari fan
              essaywriting.center

Comment

Working...
              X