The official "Home improvement" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that door idea is awesome nic

hmm, why didn't you just sand down that wood floor and then treated it?
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Nice work.

Can't help to think you took a little step back covering up that hardwood floor though.
      Originally posted by P78 View Post
      that door idea is awesome nic

hmm, why didn't you just sand down that wood floor and then treated it?
      The hardwood in the dining room area had some damage and a large portion had to be removed to access the rotten subfloor beneath it. PLus this was only about $900 in flooring and pas whereas it would have been about $2k to re-finish the existing hardwood. We wanted to change the colors of the floor as well, so all in all this worked out to be the best solution for what we are working with. This entire rennovation is on track to be $3500.
      78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

I did the snap together flooring through my upstairs and my rec room downstairs. Lowes has some nice baseboard in 16' lengths (I **** baseboard seams) that look nice in contractors packs for pretty cheap.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

That is a very good idea for the closet door. Sadly I have to get bifold doors for all of my closets and cut them down about 2 inches because I put carpet it. '

Btw is your wife doing demo in flip flops.

Comment

Current kitchen status as of friday. Got some more work done over the weekend I'll take some more pics when I get home today.

78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

Working...
            X