Little1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little1

I thought that I share my new eternity project here. I replaced the 2007 A4 to 2011 A1. The plan is to go low (of course) and change the bumpers and side skirts to S-Line.

I already test fitted my old car wheels to the current one and they go there. But.., requires maybe a small adjustment.

Audi A1 meets 18x10 ET30 Work Meister wheels.

Rear:

Front:

The only problem is that A1 has 5x100 bolt pattern and wheels 5x112. Can anyone tell is there a room make 5x112 bolt pattern to 5x100 hub (hope you guys understand what I mean)? This is because I do not want to go to change the wheels in any way.

Let's see where this leads...
    Last edited by loekaaz; 03-09-2018, 10:21 AM.

righttoolusa.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, righttoolusa.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

is this what youre talking about?
    sigpic
    azarwheels.webs.com

Comment

nice car and wheels

and yup, you're going to need adapters for this. problem is the wheels will poke even more than they do now ,
      so unless you don't want to mess with the wheels you'll have to run quite a bit of camber to get them sitting right.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
      "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Problem solved. Gotta find 5x100 wheels.
        Last edited by -TMK-; 09-05-2014, 07:23 AM.

Comment

A slight progress has been made.

Since no one bought the Works, I decided to disassemble them. Centers now have 5x112 and 5x100 side by side. Got them yesterday back from the paint shop and the color is good in my opinion.

Now I can assemble rear wheels. They will be 10x18 ET30. Fronts will be 9x18 ET30, but I'm still waiting for the new, narrower inner rims to arrive.

Let's see how gold plated bolts work...
          Last edited by loekaaz; 03-09-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

didn't know these wheels were for sale...

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Little update. I assembled the rears while ago.

Wondering should I put white spoke decal stickers, or leave without them. Already ordered new outer rim decal stickers in blue.

Also ordered BC Racing V1 coils and still waiting for the front wheels inner rims.

More to come, slowly...
              Last edited by loekaaz; 03-09-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Nice car and wheels mate. Quick question tho. Is the center still safe considering the bore is so close or that isn't an issue?

Comment

Not a huge fan of the wheels not being filled when they were re-drilled, especially them being without center caps. But excited to see where this goes nonetheless
                  [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                  [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                  Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

Run them with decals man.
                    Last edited by Miles.; 03-04-2015, 05:17 PM. Reason: Full stops are cool.

Comment

Nice car and wheels mate. Quick question tho. Is the center still safe considering the bore is so close or that isn't an issue?
                      Thanks.

Some wheels have 5x100 and 5x112 side by side, xxr wheels for example. But if it ain't tough enough, I suffer the consequences.
                      Not a huge fan of the wheels not being filled when they were re-drilled, especially them being without center caps. But excited to see where this goes nonetheless
                      Yes, that is divided opinions. Me too.
                      Run them with decals man.
                      Let's see. (if I remember) Gonna test fit.

Comment

Little test fit (again). Still waiting for the inner rims for the front wheels and the coils. Looks like that I need to lower it about a yard and it's good.

Last edited by loekaaz; 03-09-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Progress has been made.

(Finally!) Got the inner rims for the front wheels today from Germany. It took 12(?!) weeks. I assembled them and there were no problems at all. Really good quality rims.

Also bought some stuff both inside and outside the car.

New gear shift+bag. Oh man, I like a lot.

Also bought aluminium s-line pedal covers and s-line steering wheel to inside. Outside I bought s-line side skirts.

Next step is to lower the car, mount tires to wheels and test how they fit to lowered car. And also install all the new parts.
                          Last edited by loekaaz; 03-09-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

what kind of shifter is that?

Comment

That is an Audi A1 exclusive gear shift. That kind of shifter was in A1 quattro and then came to A1 option list. Probably only in Germany.

Comment

Working...
                              X