Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's like driving a photoshopped Ferrari with splits and 6" lips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! PRETTY F'in COOL!!!!!!
    *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
    // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

• Awesome, can't wait to see it in person on the new wheels.

If you want a shoot once I'm back in town let me know, it'd be my pleasure.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

• Originally posted by exexpat View Post
        Uh... Thanks?
        You sound pretty Offended lmao
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• It's extremely bizarre to look at this car and know it's FWD. But that doesn't change the fact that the execution is great and the car looks fantastic. Very nice indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by exexpat View Post

I'll shoot it one day if you want, that looks like bothell, if so I work just down the street from that park.

Don't know how I've never seen the Jag or this in real life yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Blumagic View Post
              I'll shoot it one day if you want, that looks like bothell, if so I work just down the street from that park.

Don't know how I've never seen the Jag or this in real life yet
              Group shoot? Haha.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

• Originally posted by Daffy View Post
                Group shoot? Haha.
                ha! i'm down, just added you on flickr

Comment

• Looks freaking sick!!! I looked at it too long trying to see the celica... Only in the window shape! The seats are awesome! Hope to see it around! I'm in Bothell a few times a week...
                  -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                  '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                  '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
                    Nice. Those lips look even more insane now that the fitment is on point.
                    Thats true
                    IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

• Just can't stop looking at those lips,..soooo killer !

Comment

• A dream made real. Congrats man. Awesome work and it looks great.

Comment

• well I'll be damned first I was like Ferrari then it was a Celica lol whatever it is looks good
                          Instagram - @wesside

Comment

• This thing is really a masterpiece .. I loved it

Fashion Pakistan, Pakistani Fashion, Pakistani Dresses, Pakistani Fashion Designers, Pakistani Fashion Trends
                            Last edited by jacobj; 11-13-2014, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• This is the best Celica i've ever seen!

Have you got any photo from bodywork build?
                              My 1995 Audi Cabrio 2.6 V6 RS2 Look, Coilovers, RH PD RAD 9,5/10x18" 215/35 & 225/35.

Comment

• Wow. The front spacers made a WORLD of difference.

I have to be honest, I kind of disliked the car before. Kind of, because I could definitely respect and even enjoy the work put into it as from the pics the level of workmanship looks quite high. But - and that is the thing with most kit cars - if the fitment is not right, it will look even more off than it already does, even if it is just miniscule things. Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem with kit cars. I'm like you in that I'm not fery fanatical about power (as long as the engine sounds good, heh), so most kit cars are fine by me - as long as they are well done and don't end up looking tacky. The main thing that always threw me off when looking at it, is that from the side it looks higher than the F430, which makes it look kind of stubby. The previous wheel fitment only exaggerated this.

The spacers completely removed this problem. With the new fitment it looks really tough and 'believable' super car like. Good work. Now, I really like the outcome.

May I ask how you overcame the clearance issues for the spacers? It sounded like those were quite big issues when you first spoke of them, so I'm wondering what you ended up doing to make it work.

/edit: Just noticed in the very last pic you posted... the fit of the hood doesn't look that good. Any thoughts of maybe reworking that so it lines up better?
                                Last edited by Dr.AK; 11-22-2014, 06:13 PM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                                X