X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work! Subscribed

From Brazil with Love

Comment

Just impulse bought a set of coilovers...

Car will be lower and on the AMEs next weekend

Comment

FYI: your Photobucket is photofuckedup.

Bandwidth.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
          FYI: your Photobucket is photofuckedup.

Bandwidth.
          Yeah I noticed that. I don't know how to fix it. It is supposedly supposed to reset itself on the 27th...???

Comment

You can pay Photobucket for more bandwidth if you want them back now, but it'll be a problem every month if your traffic stays steady.

As for me, I've been hosting photos on Flickr. If there's a bandwidth limitation, I haven't found it.

Comment

I keep watching waiting for pics of new wheels on the car and everytime I see a new post I get excited lol

Comment

Originally posted by cavy00 View Post
                I keep watching waiting for pics of new wheels on the car and everytime I see a new post I get excited lol
                Yeah. I have been slacking and last week I helped a buddy lower his car instead of working on my own. It is hard to find time to get things done with two small kids. I am installing fluorescent lights in the garage this weekend to help (because my only real free time is after bedtime).

But tires are finally getting put on this weekend. And wheels will be installed, along with coilovers next weekend. Wife approved my having next Sunday haha.

Until then, this will have to suffice:

Comment

I can live with that and love the color! It really goes well with the body color

Comment

Originally posted by dminner View Post
                    Until then, this will have to suffice:
                    That color combo is simply perfect. I am not always a fan of screwball wheel colors, but that just works.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                      That color combo is simply perfect. I am not always a fan of screwball wheel colors, but that just works.
                      Yeah, I am not usually a fan of colored wheels either. This is my first set of colored wheels. That was not at all the color I had in mind when I got to the powdercaoter's shop. However, he had tons of color swatches and when I help it up to the fender it just seemed meant to be.

I almost talked myself out of it driving home after dropping them off, because mint green seemed like an absurd color choice. But I am glad I didn't because the pairing ended up great.

It is hard to capture the true color of my car, the gray also has a subtle, glittery pearl coat that looks great with the pastel-y color

Comment

I'm glad you went with it. Velosters are such neat cars with the lines they have. The mint adds the perfect amount of mellowness to the aggressive lines they have

Comment

Scored on a group buy and decided to take a gamble on a new coilover company.

Comment

God damn you!!! Mount the fuckin' wheels already!!!!!!!!
                            Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                              God damn you!!! Mount the fuckin' wheels already!!!!!!!!
                              Haha, I'm working on that lol. Both the local tires shops want to charge me $90 to mount and balance tires. That seem crazy for a 25min job and I refuse to pay that out of principle lol. I'm actually calling around today to try and find a place to do it.

Comment

I cant wait to see what happens

ahhhh

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                                Originally posted by nickskater09
                                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Working...
                                X