No announcement yet.

Veloster Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm loving the color of the wheel, looks so nice.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

I gotta say, I think I like the green better than the red anyway.

So did you take the wheel centers back to the first guy and show him what powdercoat looks like when someone isn't throwing sand and trash and shit into the mix?

Comment

this is cool

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
          I gotta say, I think I like the green better than the red anyway.

So did you take the wheel centers back to the first guy and show him what powdercoat looks like when someone isn't throwing sand and trash and shit into the mix?
          That's the first time I have really laughed about the situation. Thanks for that

I think wheel assembly is a no go until I find a bigger over or some means of heating the barrel. I just can't get these damn faces back in. Freezing the faces gets me close but just not enough. Two are stuck halfway in and need pounded back out.

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

My brother called and says he has a big press. That may solve my problem of getting the faces in . Fingers crossed. Hopefully I have assembled pics soon

Comment

If you use a press be weary of the clearcoat on the lips. My buddy had good luck heating his barrels in the oven. Good luck either way man, I personally love the mint as well!
                Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

They is a pretty big gap between the lips and the wheel face. I would prefer an oven but my is just to small for the 18s

Comment

Two down, two to go

I found a way to align them just right in my oven, so the door just barely closes. With barrels at 200F and freezing cold faces it was effortless!

Comment

sweet color on those wheels
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Wow. Nice ride and awesome work there. I have seen a Veloster with aftermarket wheels only once! wish more people here in South Africa would do 'em up! Love this car!!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Hopefully the wheels will be on early next week.

In the meantime, I am now considering a different suspension...I love feel of the eibach setup but I am starting to wish it was a bit lower, especially with the loud colored wheels...I wish I new someone that lived in Brazil because I found a bolt on air suspension for the veloster that is made by a Brazilian company haha

Comment

Wheels look awesome man! Can't wait to see them on there!

Comment

Love the mint color and can't wait to see them bolted up!

Comment

FINALLY finished the wheels! Getting stuff done is hard with two small kids.

And now that they are done I have already ordered a different set lol. I wanted something with step lips originally but couldn't find anything I liked. Then I recently came across these bad boys

I think I will still run the AMEs until winter though

Comment

Working...
                                X