Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 LTW wing

SOLD SOLD SOLDHi!
    I am selling a brand new (just out of the box) LTW replica wing for an e36. Fits all model e36's! Sag is minimal but it is there. Selling because i don't have the money to paint and mount it and want to go in a different direction with my car. Do not know the brand as it was a random find on the forums, but it looks to me like its an ebay wing. asking 400 FIRM I paid 450 originally including shipping. comes with all needed hardware. It is 3 piece wing with carbon fiber risers so you can go low rise or high rise if you desire. Wing is BRAND NEW never bolted together (image is not bolted up thats why there are gaps in the seams), and unpainted (primer only). PM me for details.
    Thanks a lot!

Last edited by Deathcabfor_booty; 08-28-2014, 04:32 PM.

I've always wanted to throw one of these on an e46 to see how it'd look.

Comment

possible gamechanger ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Deathcabfor_booty View Post
        possible gamechanger ^^^
        im unsure of how the fitment would be though. I know the trunks are really similarly shaped.

but it could be

Comment

Trunks are pretty close, but it would most likely take some fab. I feel like e46 trunks are slightly more curved than the e36.

Comment

Found one picture on bimmerforums! doesn't sound like it takes any fab actually but i could be wrong... doesn't look bad in my opinion, id be interested to see high rise.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathcabfor_booty View Post
              Found one picture on bimmerforums! doesn't sound like it takes any fab actually but i could be wrong... doesn't look bad in my opinion, id be interested to see high rise.
              that looks great

im really interested to see how the high-rise would look.

Comment

hamann wing for e46 m3 is similar. i believe that is the one pictures on the turner m3

Comment

Tempting but pretty pricey for a rep that sags. Any trades? I can offer a Personal Neo Grinta 350mm, perforated leather w/ yellow stitching steering wheel plus cash.

text me if interested. 516-859-6999

Comment

wing is sold!

Comment

Working...
                    X